Prof. Atul Inamdar Sir's Mathematics and Statistics for 12th
- Maharashtra State Board HSC Mathematics and Statistics Class 11th Syllabus
This course is for all those students who are appearing for Maharashtra State Board's HSC Exam.
This course is built in 2020. Thu, this is a up to date course.
Anyone who is interested to learn Mathematics and Statistics can apply for this course.
Prof. Atul Inamdar sir explains each concept in detail in English as well as in Marathi language.
More Videos and other chapters will be added soon!
- Maharashtra State Board HSC Mathematics and Statistics Class 12th Students
- Definition of a Plane02:02
- Equation of the Plane in Normal Form04:19
- Equation of the Plane in Cartesian Form05:01
- Length of a perpendicular from a plane, distance between two parallel planes02:25
- Plane passing through 3 points10:45
- Normal Form Type No. 1 Formula01:31
- Sum :Find vector eqn of the plane which is at a distance of 6 units from origin06:46
- Find the eqn of the plane passing through the line of intersection of12:41
- Examples of points in XY, YZ, ZX planes01:41
- If the point Q(a,b,c) perpendiculars QA & QB are drawn to the YZ & ZX plane05:34
- Equation of a plane passing through intersection of two planes02:46
- Sum_ Find vector eqn of planes passing through the intersection of two plan07:15
- Find vector equation of the plane passing through a point A(? ̅)and parall02:42
- Sum_Find vector equation of the plane passing through a point A(? ̅)and paralle08:14
- Find eqn of the plane passing through A(1,2,4) and normal pass through P(2,-1,1)06:10
- Normal Form Type01:09
- Sum_Find eqn of the plane passing through a point and is normal to the plan05:19
- Important formulae03:21
- Sum_Find eqn of the plane passing through intersection of two planes and pa12:20
- Angle between two Planes04:23
- Sum_ Find angle between two planes05:23
- Angle between a line and a Plane05:46
-IIT (JAM) Qualified (All India Rank 116)
-Author of Several Books.
-Experienced Coaching for:
XI, XII, IIT, JEE (Main & Advance) and various Competitive Exams
-More than 15 years of in-detail training!
-Experience in in-class training and mentoring.
-Focused approach towards all the competitive exams.
-Practical approach towards subject.
-Step by step explanation to each problem with proof's and formulae.
- Director at The Institute of Mathematics near Datta Mandir, Sahayadrinagar, Sangli
o Post-Graduate Degree: I have completed two year course of Master's of Engineering in 'Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering' with a specialization in 'Embedded Systems', from 'Dwarkadas. J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai', which is affiliated to 'Mumbai University'. My project thesis was based on "Wheelchair Automation", which is an application of embedded systems and a perfect utilization of various electronic components and their interfacing.
o Undergraduate Degree: Pursued Bachelor's degree in 'Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Program', from 'Padmabhooshan Vasantraodada Patil Institute of Technology' which is under 'Shivaji University, Kolhapur'. Had scored first class in all semesters. Computer coding languages were always opted by me.
o Higher School Certificate Examination: Had attended 'Willingdon College, Sangli', for HSC. Subjects opted for HSC exam were Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
o Secondary School Certificate Examination: Was at 'Kantilal Purushottamdas Shah Prashala English Medium School, Sangli', for SSC. Had scored 74.61% in SSC exam.
o Analysis & Simulation Packages:
-MATLAB & SIMULINK (Tools: DSP, etc),
- XCODE (Integrated Development Environment).
o Computer Languages:
- HTML, HTML-5,
- CSS, CSS-3,
o Operating Systems / Platforms:
- Windows 98 to 10,
- Apple - OS X Mountain Lion, Apple- iOS 4 to 9,
- Android (Gingerbread to Oreo).
Software courses and Training's:
o Completed month training program in 'Objective-C' at 'Quagnitia Systems Pvt. Ltd. Pune'.
o Completed training program in 'XCODE' at 'Quagnitia System's Pvt. Ltd., Pune', under guidance of Mr. Ravi Dixit
o Initially had completed a five month course in 'C, C++' at 'Realsoft Computer's, Sangli'.
o Attended a training in 'Embeded Systems and Technologies', under guidance of Proff. Saurabh Patil and Proff. Mrs. Subbaraman of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli.
o Attended a program on ‘C-language' by 'SEED INFOTECH, PUNE'.
Project's and Task's:
o We have conducted training sessions at various colleges now. Some Notable mentions are,
- KIT’s College Of Engineering, Kolhapur.
- Government College Of Engineering, Karad.
- M. S. Bidwe College of Engineering, Latur.
- Fabtech College of Engineering, Sangola.
o All these colleges have given us excellent reviews to us and all our reviews and feedback are available on our Facebook page.
o All these colleges have also signed documents for future collaboration’s.
o We have also started our training programs at laboratory designed by us at D. S. High School Scion, Mumbai.
o I am a part of various projects right now. Some of these projects are developed in house while some are in collaboration with other corporations. These project domain extend from Embedded Systems, Functional Application’s to Web development. I mostly work on PYTHON. But, frequently use JAVA, HTML, and CSS.
o Infra-red Attendance System.
o Smart Meter Monitoring System.
o Voice controlled, Artificial Intelligence Enabled Wheelchair.
o Home automation system.
o Aqua-monitor system.
o Health monitor system.
o Fake currency monitoring system.
o 'Wheelchair Control with a Mobile Device Application (i-Wheel)': Here, I extensively studied the trends in the power wheelchairs available in the market, prior to the project. Then I found out that this was a huge stream and thus developed me a wide scope for utilizing my knowledge in embedded systems in this particular stream. I first found requirements for a prototype module and then compared each component with the one's those are available in the market. Thus, I was able to develop a prototype module which is capable to stand in the market. This prototype module takes care of the user in navigation and can be navigated with an android device.
o 'Face recognition system using Eigen-faces': In this project Principal Component Analysis algorithm was used to execute the task of face recognition. Here, a picture of group of people is to be inputted and the output is the names and databases of the recognized people from that photo, whose database is already maintained. Database consisted of Eigenfaces of subjects and only those whose eigenfaces are present in database could be recognized later. This program extracted the best of my knowledge in MATLAB.
o 'Pulse Width Modulator using IC555': In this project, a PWM output wave was obtained by using a constant voltage as carrier signal and a square wave as a modulating signal input to IC 555. Thus, as modulating square wave's frequency was varied, corresponding variation's in frequency of output PWM wave are observed.
o 'Scientific Calculator using MATLAB': In this project, various function's and MATLAB syntax's are used to perform the scientific calculator operation. This project is capable of performing various scientific calculator operations.
'Multiple-Choice Question Quiz using C++': "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" was the inspiration behind this project. In this project, a set of 15 questions were placed in a array, and each question contained four option each. Coding of this program was so done that, if user inputs correct option out of available four, he is navigated to next question or else, the program ends with a prize amount, which is based upon the number of questions attempted by the user.