Product Management A-Z: Excel as a PM & Build great Products
What you'll learn
- Understand what is Product Management? The role & responsibilities of a Product manager.
- Understand how to come up with product idea & validate the idea.
- Conduct user research and structure findings into Product insights - Personas & Journey Mappings
- Define an MVP, Develop experiments & prototyping technique to validate your hypothesis.
- Understand principles behind designing a great Product. Create wireframes & Mockups.
- Develop Roadmap, Understand Agile Methodologies & Manage Product Development Cycle.
- Create specs & user stories for product developments.
- Conducting Design Sprints & Usability Testing
- Understand metrics frameworks and what metrics to track.
- Develop Growth Model & Understand how to grow your product.
- Understand Technology & Software Dev Terminologies
- How to prepare for Product Management Interview - Resources, Sample Question & Answers
- This course has no prerequisites. Just an urge to learn!
The most complete course you'll find on Product Management with practical case studies, 35 Live Case Hand-on Exercises & Quizzes. The course is built with inputs from product managers working at top tech firms (Google, Adobe, Amazon and many more).
You'll learn about the entire skillsets, tools and processes used in building and managing great products.
There’s never been more exciting time to pursue a career in Product Management. Technology is all around you and Tech companies are booming with more access to venture capital than ever before and have successfully demonstrated how to build a sustainable business and develop a strong ecosystem around them.
Naturally, many of us have this question of – “How to learn the skills of Product Management & How to get into Product domain?”
This course answers all your doubt. From ideation to market research, to validating your ideas and developing UX & designing wireframes and mockups and finally writing user stories, managing development processes and growing your product. This course has everything covered plus guide on cracking PM Interview.
You'll find this course as a one stop shop for all the learning needs for -
an entrepreneur struggling with Product Development processes or
someone who has an idea and doesn't know how or where to start or
someone who wants to take up Product Management as a career or transition into Product role or
someone who is an product manager and want to excel in this domain.
Students aren't required to know anything beforehand - the course covers the fundamentals and how to apply them; as well as, how to develop advanced skills for and finally how to prepare to get a job as a Product Manager.
Your Instructor -
Vaibhav Gupta is a Tech Entrepreneur and a Product & Growth Specialist. He has an extensive product experience and has worked on Enterprise as well as Consumer based products. He Heads Product for Tech-Logistics Startup as well as is responsible for Product Innovation at Monotype. His experience in product management spans several industries and development models where he has been engaged with E-Commerce majors, Technology Consulting and consulted various startups.
Who this course is for:
- 1. Anyone wanting to become a Product Manager
- 2. Anyone wanting to transition into Product Domain.
- 3. Entrepreneurs who want to learn & improve product development for their startup.
- 4. If you have an idea about a Product and don't know where to start.
- 5. Current Product Managers who want to learn further and excel in Product Management domain.
Hi! I'm a Product guy who likes to hang out on the boundary between Business, Technology and good Design and likes to build things.
I've an extensive product experience and have worked on Enterprise as well as Consumer based products. I've had experience of building product from scratch as well as contributing towards Growth & Innovation for established products that see more than 100Mn users.
I'm a Co-Founder & Product Head at a Tech-Logistics Company (Quifers), where we developed SaaS-based Logistics solutions that's used by many large enterprises as well as medium businesses.
Besides, I've worked on Product from various domains including: E-Commerce (Retail & Food Delivery), Design Tools, Consumer apps (targeted to designers), AI-powered Brand Marketing Solution and was also a part of Technology Consulting firm.
I have consulted for few tech startups as well (majorly from Finance domain).
I am fortunate enough to have experience in product management that spans several industries and development models.
Hope you enjoy my course! :)