Product Management 101
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 53 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to become a more strategic product manager, with a much greater impact on your company and its products.
- Learn the best practices for the work of product management - spanning market intelligence, strategy, new product development and lifecycle management.
- Product management experience is helpful, although not required.
The goal of Product Management 101 is to help you become a more strategic product manager - with a greater impact on your company and its future product portfolio.
We will cover the spectrum of product management work from market intelligence, strategy, new product development, and lifecycle management.
We will step through best practices for working with development teams to create market-leading, breakthrough products. We will look at how to best position, price and manage these products in the market as part of our section on lifecycle management (i.e. product marketing).
This course has been designed for product managers with 0-5 years of experience, who work with engineers (software developers, hardware developers, scientists, etc.) to develop next generation products.
Product Management 101 can help you meet the fundamental purpose of product management: to manage the full lifecycle of products and services to create exceptional customer value, generate long-term competitive advantage, and deliver year-after-year profitability.
- Product managers with 0-5 years of experience
- Product managers who work with engineering teams (software developers, hardware developers, scientists, etc.) to develop next generation products.
We introduce the course in this lecture, with objectives and course structure. We also talk about the purpose and work of product management.
We discuss how to do effective video conference interviews of your customers (during this corona virus time). This lecture is from our new course "Insightful Customer Interviews for Product Managers." I've included the link to the course. Hope you'll join us!