Time Management for Beginners-How to Manage your Time
What you'll learn
- Time-management strategies you can implement today! Bonus ChatGBT.
- ChatGBT - Learn how to sign up and start saving time using ChatGBT. Time Management and Productivity Fundamentals - Take back your day!
- How to use Time Management software tools like Outlook, Basecamp, Asana and Trello.
- Help you Eliminate saying the Words To Busy and Overwhelmed ever again!
- How to use simple Time Management Tips and Do Twice The Work with Half The Effort
- Explode your Productivity using Software tools like Basecamp, Trello, Asana, and Outlook.
- Find your Mad scientist part of your day.
- Learn the 80/20 rule to reduce your workload.
- Have access to the internet.
NEW - ChatGBT and how to save time and be more Productive.
Objective 1: Learn Time Management Fundamentals - Understand the Flow State
Objective 2: Learn how to get all your thoughts out of your mind and on paper or in software
Objective 3: Learn the Time Management 80/20 Rule
Objective 4: Can you really Multi-task?
Objective 5: Learn from Elon Musk and Warren Buffet time management tools
Objective 6: Learn how to take back your day and get the most done
FACT 1: Despite time tracking apps, hints and tips being available, only 17% of people track their own time. (Productivity Blog, 2019)
FACT 2: The average UK employee spends 2 hours 11 minutes procrastinating every day. (Human Resource, 2018)
FACT 3: The average knowledge worker checks email and IM every 6 minutes. (RescueTime, 2019)
FACT 4: The average employee only works for a total of 3 minutes before switching to another task. (Atlassian, 2019)
FACT 5: On average, we spend 3 hours and 15 minutes a day (49.4 days per year) on our phones. (RescueTime, 2018)
FACT 6: Most people check their phones an average of 58 times per day. (RescueTime, 2018)
What you will Learn.
- In this course, you will learn how to plan your day learning time management fundamentals and software to improve your efficiency during your day.
- We will find your Mad Scientist part of your day weather that be in the morning or late at night.
- You will take a multi-tasking quiz and see if you can beat the so called non ability to multi-task.
- You will learn how to collect all your thoughts and put them on a list, so you get everything out of your head and ready for action.
You will learn Time management tips to improve your productivity and accomplish more in less time. Some of the most effective tips and tricks include understanding the flow state, organizing thoughts and tasks, using the 80/20 rule, avoiding multitasking, using time management tools and strategies, and taking control of the day by setting goals and eliminating distractions. By implementing these techniques, individuals can optimize their time management skills, reduce stress, and achieve their goals more efficiently.
Let's Get Started! Take back your busy day and learn to control the chaos!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that would like to find more time to do the things that mater to them.
- Students Ready to Learn Advanced time management strategies you can implement today!
- You, Students, Managers, Office Workers. Business Owners, Team Workers
Hi, I'm Patrick Fagan. Thanks for checking out my course.
Currently, I'm the Founder and Director of T&F Business Ventures, I am working on and with multiple startups in the Los Angeles area. Over the past two years I have worked with startups in the Human Resource space, startups raising money with ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings), Digital Marketing, Events Ticketing Space and many others.
Prior to T&F I was the 5th employee of a 6.4 Billion dollar government startup, and built the organizations quality program including leadership development, strategic planning, voice of the customer, employee focus, process improvement and tracking results. I have also worked for large fortune 50 companies and startups. Over the years I have graduated from two startup incubators and has worked with companies in the Los Angeles Area.
My goal is to deliver ever-improving value to students and stakeholders.
Hope you enjoy my courses!