Productivity and Time Management Techniques & Hacks
What you'll learn
- Course Goal:
- By the end of the course, you will be able to achieve more in less time and increase your productivity at work and working from home. This in turn increases your free time and motivation, minimises stress and makes a work/life balance a reality.
- Course objectives: You will learn how to
- Get a clear sense of purpose
- Protect concentration and beat stress
- How goals punch through procrastination
- Choose which task to do first
- Take control of your calendar
- Stop email from ruining your day
- Create boundaries people respect
- Get a healthy work/life balance
- Be equally productive working from home/remotely as at work
- No prior knowledge needed. Everyone can take this course
- Any computer with internet access
- An hour of time to complete the course
- A pen and paper to make notes (not essential)
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- A real desire to get an hour back each day
Exhausted? Struggling to complete your to do list? Stressed? Unable to finish your work on time? A slave to a list of tasks that grows faster than your ability to complete it?
Don't let time be your master - learn how to master time!
This five-star rated course takes a three-hour live masterclass by world-renowned productivity trainer Diana Jervis Read, and reduces it down to a single hour packed with essential time management techniques.
When you take this course you will learn:
- How to create a powerful person vision and purpose.
- How to take control of your diary and calendar.
- How to end unwanted email interruption forever.
- How to develop a workable work life balance.
- How to stop living your life to other people's agendas.
If you put into action the time management techniques taught in this course:
- You will gain an extra hour of time - each and every day.
- You can look forward to more time with your family.
- You will gain the prioritisation skills employers crave.
- You can finally achieve the work life balance you seek.
- You will learn how to do more work in less time.
Once completed, you will benefit from increased performance, more free time, and a real sense of achievement at the end of each day.
You will learn how to use DISC psychometric profiling to understand your inner strengths and weaknesses and how your personality affects your relationship with time.
Together, the four sections of this course take you through the key time management skills you will need to prioritise even unforeseeable workloads, minimise stress, defeat procrastination, master delegation - and increase control, concentration and motivation.
Here are just some of the positive comments from students who have already benefited from this course:
- "As the Director of the National Security Institute (NSI) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, we are currently undergoing a review of our policies and procedures. I have found the information on this course invaluable at the personal, professional and organizational levels. It is influencing the changes currently under review at the NSI. I highly recommend it both for individuals and organizations." - Professor Peter D'Arcy, Director NSI
- "Amazing return on investment! Just one hour watching this course has taught me enough to find an extra five hours a week!" - Thomas Quinton
- "This brilliant hour is an absolute must for anyone self employed. Thanks Diana." - Steve McDowell
- "They should teach this at school! A ridiculously small price to pay for giving me back control over my day. In using these system, nothing gets overlooked. Just brilliant!" - Lorna Morgan
Need more convincing? It's worth remembering that this course is backed by Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee - so there is no risk in trying it.
By using the time management techniques in this course you WILL be able save an hour of time a day.
Transform your relationship with time and take control of your life in just one hour.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take stress out of their life
- Busy people who want to boost their productivity
- People who want to take back control of their time
- Anyone who struggles with procrastination
- Consultants who want more revenue and profits
- People who are fighting to keep on top of email
- Professionals who have to juggle multiple projects
- People who can't help saying 'yes' and never 'no'
- Anyone who wants to spend more time with their family
- People struggling with working in lockdown or remotely
Diana Jervis Read is an accredited coach with the Coaching Academy and has been consulting for over 20 years. Diana's seminars are based on what her clients from all backgrounds and business strata have found to be the most useful and transferable skills, strategies and working practices. She delivers her seminars in a clear, refreshing and highly engaging manner with examples that are based on clients' real experiences.
Clients have included rising talent in government and major corporate companies as well as small and medium sized companies, start-ups, not for profit organisations as well as homemakers. 100% honesty and confidentiality is guaranteed.
Previously, Diana spent two decades running two award-winning public relations firms. She sold the first to the biggest marketing company in the world at the time, FKB Carlson. In doing so, Diana took on a managing a whole division, which required her to learn how to coach her team in time management and productivity. This led to a passion for training which still drives Diana today.