Smart Tips: Productivity
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become organised, focused and successful across your work and home life
- Remove all traces of stress, overwhelm, and disorganisation from your life
- Achieve goals you never thought were possible... and more!
- Use time management, negotiation, and assertiveness techniques in business and personal situations
- Get promoted in work, and organised in life
- Take back control of your inbox, and unproductive meetings
- Stop procrastinating once and for all
- Master to do lists, goal setting, and daily organisation
- No previous experience or equipment is needed
- You may want to print some of the materials
- A willingness to learn is essential!
Productivity is essential to get the most out of your life. Time is the only truly limited resource in the world and you can never make more of it! But… by using this Smart Tips course, you can make the best use of every single day. Time management doesn’t just mean getting more done, it means getting the right things done. The things that move you towards your goals, add value to your life at home and at work, and bring you success. So, if you want to be someone who is calm, organised and goal-orientated, then this course is perfect for you.
Welcome to Smart Tips: Productivity! In this course I’ll provide short lectures to help you do something new - fast, so that you can immediately apply it to your work or life. The videos in this course are standalone. That means you don’t have to watch in any particular order. If you’re searching for a specific skill or topic that’s relevant for you, take a look through the available tips to find the knowledge you need when you need it.
In this course you'll learn practical techniques from short action-focused bitesize videos. We cover how to identify what is truly important to you, detailed tips for how to get better at saying no, delegating and negotiating, what you can do about interruptions to win back hours per week, overcoming procrastination and setting great goals, and even how to get the most out of meetings and your inbox! After this course you will be calm, efficient, goal-focused, and above all productive. No more rushing around all day and feeling like you achieved nothing, getting overwhelmed by balancing your work and home commitments, and dreading going in to your office. In fact - you could even be ready for a promotion or new areas of skill growth! We look at lots of real life examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and give you practical tools you can use right away to get better results from every day.
I'm Chris Croft, your instructor for this course. I'm an international speaker and widely published author, and have been teaching time management to companies for over 20 years. I've taught all over the world, as well as online, and take an entertaining and practical approach to teaching. I guarantee this course will keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills for home and work.
In this course, you will learn to:
Minimise urgent panic tasks and focus on reaching your goals
Define what is truly important to you and where you want to spend your time
Create a calm and effective work environment
Find the time to spend solely on developing yourself
Master to-do lists, organisation, and goal setting
Identify and minimise interruptions and procrastination
Take back control of your inbox and meetings
Overcome overwhelm - get ahead of the game and feel balanced
And lots lots more!
By mastering productivity skills, not only will you pave the way for a future promotion, you'll also be happier in your home life! It’s time to truly identify what makes you happy and what you want your future to look like - then spend all day every day moving towards it.
- People who are overwhelmed and exhausted by their responsibilities
- Someone who is successful, but feels they could achieve even more
- People who like a practical and honest approach to solutions
- Those who feel like they are always busy but aren't progressing
- Anyone who wants to get even more done!