Rewarding Productivity Habits of Highly Successful People
What you'll learn
- Create an asset to stop trading time for money.
- Embrace your current constraints to start a business.
- Leverage the 80/20 principle and Parkinson's law to increase productivity.
- Analyzing responsibilities to make better decisions.
- Master workflow, project planning, and get things done!
- Understand busy people vs. productive people.
- Understand lessons in email productivity.
- Learn the habits of highly successful people.
- Avoid habits that you thought were productive, but actually aren't.
- Students will need to have a project in mind.
- Doing multiple tasks at once is the enemy of productivity.
The truth is, most of us never learned the right way to manage our time. So we're only a fraction as productive as we could be.
And my only goal in this course is to show you the counter-intuitive step by step time management formula you'll never learn in school so you can reach your time management potential.
These are practical strategies. They don't even take a long time to put into action. The truth is they're simple and effective.
The world's most successful people know how to manage their time.
Not knowing these principles costing you in time, money, productivity and happiness.
Here's what you'll learn inside the course:
- The difference between managing your time, and investing it (and why the key to being productive are “investments”).
- Why rituals are the key to productivity (and the key difference between a ritual and a habit).
- The key to doing what used to take three hours in a single hour.
- Advice from the world's most famous management thinker on how to know what to work on in the first place.
- The other 80/20 Rule (and why it's more important than the one everyone talks about).
- How to follow through on this step by step formula AND measure how productive you are (and improve it instantly)
These are the same principles I use every day and I'm so excited for you to go through the course and use them as well.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to increase productivity by mastering workflow and project planning to get high quality things done.
The course will outline 30 productive habits and you'll get a look over my shoulder to learn exactly how I incorporate these habits into my daily routine.
Who this course is for:
- Students with patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
- The course will teach students how to do the right things, not how to multitask.
- Start to implement productivity habits slowly. If you try to do too much at once, habits don't tend to change.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.