Calculate Productivity rate: Formwork in construction
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- My course will give a very simple way to understand how to estimate and calculate the productivity rate of carpenters working on formwork installation till dismantling in construction projects
- I will explain why and how i will calculate those productivity rates.
- I will give a real case project with real data collected from site and important method to calculate the needed productivity rates of labors
- All the explanations will be directly done on site Photos and Excel sheets calculation
- The students or Engineers watching this course need to have little idea about construction, which mean that they need to know that in construction, wood or aluminum or even steel formwork is used as a tools to pour concrete inside.
My course will give a very simple way to understand how to estimate and calculate the productivity rate of carpenters working on formwork installation till dismantling in construction projects, based on a real project already completed.
All the explanations will be directly provided based on site Photos and Excel sheets calculation formulas and site data information.
The project under study is a tower of 28 stories where i was directly involved in its construction.
- Any student learning civil Engineering, or already graduated and seeking to learn more about construction management.
- Other professionals like planners, estimators, project managers, developers, can also benefit from the information provided in this course to better understand the construction process and the site requirement.