Learn Time Management, Get Organized & Get Everything Done
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will know how to take control of your priorities, set the right goals, and plan your time to achieve your dreams
- Learn how to overcome procrastination
- Understand what you’ve put on your to-do list
- Learn how you set priorities for your goals
- Learn how your personality affects how you spend your time
- Learn how to set strategic and short-term goals
- Learn how to take control of your schedule
- Learn the power of the debrief to achieve your dreams
- A busy schedule that doesn’t let you achieve what you want out of life
Frustrated? Nothing gets done and more work piles up? Exhausted? Need to make time for yourself? Do you feel trapped by your hectic schedule? Are things still on your list at the end of the day or the week or even the month?
The key to achieving your goals is to uncover the behavioral barriers that block you from getting things done.
Transform your day from out of control to super productive in 3 hours or less.
• Learn to take control of your priorities, set the right goals, and plan your time to live your dreams
• Learn how to overcome procrastination
• Learn your personality type and how it affects the way you spend your time
• Learn how to take control of your schedule
-----Please Note: Success Skills offers 2 time management courses.
The same techniques are found in both courses. Each course offers specific tools and examples for either professionals or students. Please make sure to take the course suitable to your needs.
This course is specific for: professionals, business owners, managers and executives
Note to subscribers: Please find the course workbook (PDF) in Lecture 1, in the right column under "Downloadable Materials".
Who this course is for:
- Business people who want to achieve their goals
- Anyone who wants to take the stress out of their schedule
Perry Wilson, PMP
After spending 32 years in the corporate world, Perry gained experience and expertise in all aspects of sales and people leadership.
Taking the skills she learned as a corporate leader, and applying them to the needs of the business owner, Perry realized that there was the opportunity to provide the small business owner with the same tools and skills that are part of a successful corporation. She partnered with Elena and adapted everything she learned to create the Business Growth Essentials curriculum.
"I know with the right tools, anyone can achieve their dreams."
Elena MacGregor, CDG
Elena has been in business for over 20 years. During this time, she has developed the expertise to manage and lead great teams. Realizing that the skills that she has gained are hugely valuable for business owners of any size, she partnered with Perry to create a learning community for entrepreneurs.
She started without any business experience and struggled through the growing pains of running a business just like most entrepreneurs. By helping entrepreneurs learn these critical skills she hopes to save them time and money so that they can focus on what they do best and enjoy the success of their businesses.
“The difference between success and failure is only a few skills. Our goal is to provide access to greatness for everyone.”