Learn Time Management, Get Organized & Get Everything Done
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will know how to take control of your priorities, set the right goals, and plan your time to achieve your dreams
- Learn how to overcome procrastination
- Understand what you’ve put on your to-do list
- Learn how you set priorities for your goals
- Learn how your personality affects how you spend your time
- Learn how to set strategic and short-term goals
- Learn how to take control of your schedule
- Learn the power of the debrief to achieve your dreams
- A busy schedule that doesn’t let you achieve what you want out of life
Frustrated? Nothing gets done and more work piles up? Exhausted? Need to make time for yourself? Do you feel trapped by your hectic schedule? Are things still on your list at the end of the day or the week or even the month?
The key to achieving your goals is to uncover the behavioral barriers that block you from getting things done.
Transform your day from out of control to super productive in 3 hours or less.
• Learn to take control of your priorities, set the right goals, and plan your time to live your dreams
• Learn how to overcome procrastination
• Learn your personality type and how it affects the way you spend your time
• Learn how to take control of your schedule
-----Please Note: Success Skills offers 2 time management courses.
The same techniques are found in both courses. Each course offers specific tools and examples for either professionals or students. Please make sure to take the course suitable to your needs.
This course is specific for: professionals, business owners, managers and executives
Note to subscribers: Please find the course workbook (PDF) in Lecture 1, in the right column under "Downloadable Materials".
- Business people who want to achieve their goals
- Anyone who wants to take the stress out of their schedule
We start by learning what gets in the way of attaining our dreams and then get some perspective on all the goals we want to achieve.
We start with personality. How your personality traits can be your best tool, or your biggest stumbling block. Then we learn how the different personality types interact for the best results.
Then we look at some examples of how to build a plan to achieve our goals.