Productivity Master: Success Hacks Ultimate Time Management
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
- Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
- Manage your task>achieve your goals>be successful
- Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
- Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate
- Learn to eliminate unnecessary projects and delegate effectively
- You'll be able to quickly identify urgent vs important tasks
- None! Have an open mind and a winning attitude
- Get ready to reach the pinnacle of your potential
The term Time Management is a misnomer. You cannot manage time; you manage the events in your life in relation to time. You may often wish for more time but you only get 24 hours, 1,440 minutes or 86,400 seconds each day. How you use that time depends on skills learned through self-analysis, planning, evaluation, and self-control.
To really understand, manage, maximize, and squeeze every opportunity out of the time you have, you have to fully understand and appreciate how much of it you have available to you. You must first take control of your time — not allow others to do so.
In this course you will you learn:
Know How You Spend Your Time
Use a Planning Tool
Schedule Your Time Appropriately
Delegate: Get Help from Others
Manage External Time Wasters
Stay Mentally & Physically Healthy
YOU DON’T MANAGE TIME, YOU CREATE TIME
If you start with a commitment to success and then agree to control time, you will create an agenda that accommodates all you want.
- Professionals who want more energy for things they need to accomplish
- Professionals who want to get more things done, feel less stressed, and become more productive.
- Professionals looking for the ultimate delegation tools.
- Professionals looking to eliminate/manage external time wasters, and set priorities
- Looking schedule your time appropriately, and incorporate "Task Management"