Productivity for Artists
- You need basic productivity tools setup - like Calendar App, Task Manager and To-Do List App etc.
- You should be willing to make life changes to improve your daily productivity
- An open mind and willingness to learn
After this course, you will be able to take full control over your time. To get more done every day. To become a super productive artist and creative person. How? By mastering the pillars of productivity: Focus, Motivation and Energy.
YOU WILL LEARN
How to Master your Focus
How to Master your Motivation
How to Master your Energy
AFTER THIS COURSE
In the end, by practicing and implementing all the concepts, guidelines and tricks, you will be able to unleash the true essence of your productivity power, by taking control over your time. Get More Done every Day!
I welcome you to start this course right now, and learn the true power of productivity. Learn how to take control over your day, your time...to get more done. Unlock the Secrets of Productivity, and use them to Advance Faster on your Professional Journey as an Artist! =)
Friendly regards, Mikael "Mike" Baggström Music Composer | Sound Designer
Who this course is for:
- Artists and Creative People that want to improve your Productivity & Daily Workflow
- Creative People that struggle with "not having enough time"
- If you want to get more done every single day, then this course is perfect for you
- 02:00Welcome - Master your Productivity
- 00:21Your Bonus Gift - Quick Guide
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.