Productivity And Information Overload Management
What you'll learn
- Find out how to identify the life-consuming distractions in your life
- Increase your productivity in school, work, and personal life.
- How to handle procrastination so you can feel confident in executing tasks
- How to handle information and tech overload
- Time Management
- All you need to qualify for this course is a burning desire to improve your life by eliminating distractions that hinder you from completing the things that are most important to you and your life.
You will learn to RECOGNIZE the most distracting and counterproductive habits that steal your focus and energy at home and in working environments. Learn to develop a strategy to manage your scatter-brain habits that are killing your productivity, how to focus, dealing with procrastination, the rules to achieve goals, time management, what our main distraction really is, the myth of multi-tasking, tools to handle distraction, and more. Productivity and Distraction Management can dramatically improve your productivity to help you accomplish more of your goals. Tech addiction is another issue addressed in this course and that is one we don't ever acknowledge because we like to think we're in control of our habits and devices and not the other way around. Another of our main causes of distraction is simply information overload which can be absolutely devastating to our tasks getting completed. This course helps you with all of these things affecting your ability to concentrate on completing important tasks whether you are a student or professional. Discover a series of strategies and tips that will help you unplug from information overload and create more mental space so you can focus on what's important. Do you feel you are living up to your full potential?
Who this course is for:
- If you are someone constantly distracted from information overload or just scatter-brained on a regular basis then this course is right for you. You qualify for this training if you are desperate to get more done and focus more on accomplishing your goals.
I am a 36 year old entrepreneur that studied at LSU in Business Management and Psychology. I struggled with lots of failure and challenges most of my life until I had a really bad mental breakdown or mid-life crisis. This triggered some sort of awakening in me and I suddenly saw life through a brand new set of eyes. The best thing ever happened to me because I became a student of life and fascinated with learning new knowledge about anything that is both useful and empowering. I finally found success in multiple online businesses as well as in personal life. I had to become someone that success would be attracted to and in the process I learnt many new skills and tools to handle the challenges we all go through at some point. I hope to find new ways to share and help people find their way in life.