Production & Photographic Makeup
What you'll learn
- The different between everyday makeup and production makeup
- Powder vs Foundation Contouring
- 2 x Photography makeup ideas
- How to create eyebrows on fleek
- How to apply false lashes
- How to do television makeup
- Makeup on males
- How to do a winged liner
- The photos used the course picture are some examples of what I’ve covered & done in the course
- Have a basic understanding of makeup
- Practice the different techniques I show you to try and get it right
As a professional Makeup Artist, your goal could be to work on some of the biggest and creative jobs you can imagine. This could be a TV commercial, a photoshoot for a magazine and even a live television broadcast (no pressure!)
Sandra takes you through the latest and in demand looks, a few creative ideas that you are welcome to try for yourself, how to interpret what a Director is looking for and how to adapt that.
As part of her reality check lecture, Sandra even does an interview with an international photographer who gives you a behind-the-scenes look into the world of professional photography and how the makeup artist and photographer work together.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Makeup Lovers
- People wanting to do some creative makeup
- If you want to understand the difference between everyday makeup & production makeup
With more than a decade in the professional makeup industry, Sandra Megit has worked with some of the top photographers, production houses and widely acclaimed advertising and creative agencies.
When she is not doing makeup for a new bride, matric dance or corporate executives she can be found working with some of the top news anchors at the most watched 24-hour news channel in South Africa.
Her passion for teaching and sharing her experience has resulted in her lecturing at one of the most respected makeup academies in the country.