Easy Product Photography with iPhone, Smartphone or Camera
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to set up the iPhone camera for best results
- What other gear and tools to use
- Great apps to use with your iPhone camera
- How to change focus and exposure in photographs Using iPhone
- How to setup a DIY product photo shoot
- Lighting techniques and tips
- iPhone Product Shots on White and Black Background
- How to do product photography using an iPhone or Android Smartphone
- Post-production editing
- You will need an iPhone or iPad or any Smartphone
Welcome to this 2 part course! In this 2 part course you will learn product photography.
The first part of the course you will learn how to take high-quality product photographs with just your iPhone or any other type of Smartphone.
The second part of the course you will learn product photography with a full-size camera.
Taking product photos should be one of the most important things you do when opening an online e-commerce store. To turn visitors into buyers, you need to show them how great your products are, and the best way to do that is with great pictures.
Good product photography is important. It increases the perceived value of your products and makes your website appear more trustworthy.
But what if you aren't a photographer and don't have the funds to hire a pro?
That's why I put together the ultimate DIY guide to beautiful product photography, so that you too can shoot some gorgeous pictures just by using your iPhone.
In this course we offer a ton of tips to help you take product photos that sell. If you follow these steps in this course you can pull together incredible product photos that will be ready for any eCommerce store, Amazon or eBay.
You will learn how to get the most out of your product photography using the tools you already have. Learn how to get the best from your phone's camera, how to set up product photos from scratch, lighting tips, and how to process the images in post-production.
.You will also learn about some apps that can turn your iPhone into an even more powerful machine and many more tips!
- Anyone wanting to take good quality photos using iPhone or Smartphone
- Website Owners
- Online Shops