Product Photography for Beginners - For DSLR or Phone Camera
What you'll learn
- How to shoot with white background and surface
- Editing of white background shots to get a RGB white background for e-commerce websites
- How to shoot with black background and surface
- How to edit black background shots
- How to shoot objects which produce reflections
- How to shoot sunglasses
- How to shoot products with plastic or glass bottle
- How to shoot utensils
- How to shoot glasses
- Creative Product Photography Shoot
- Creating Product Photography Composites in Photoshop
- Equipment and accessories needed like light tent, diffusion panel, boom stand, lighting etc.
- There are no prerequisites. It is great for beginners too.
Do you want to learn how to shoot professional product shots using a budget set-up?
Then you have come to the right place!
This course is perfect for both beginners and advanced photographers who want to learn how to take product shots for e-commerce websites or creative projects or just for hobby.
The best part is that when you follow this course you will be able to take the shots using either a DSLR or Mirrorless camera or a phone/mobile camera.
The reason behind this is that we will be using a continuous light source (video light) which will not only make your learning super easy but also allow you take the shots irrespective of the device you are using.
Here are the things which will be covered in this course:
Shooting with White Background and Surface
Editing and Creating a RGB White Background in Adobe Photoshop
Shooting with Black Background and Surface
Batch Editing in Adobe Lightroom
Removing Reflections in Product Photography
Using a Light Tent
Shooting Products with a Plastic Body
Shooting Utensils like Spoon
Creative Product Photography Shoot
Creating Composites in Photoshop
Learning about different Product Photography equipment like light tents, PVC backdrops, large diffusion panels (alternative to scrims), advanced brackets and holders, video lights, modifiers and so much more.
This really is a one-stop course for aspiring Product Photographers.
For the last 10 years, I have taught the art of Photography and Videography to over 45,000 students from over 160 countries. So you can rest assured that you will be learning Product Photography from an experienced trainer.
I hope to see you inside this course! :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to do product photography for their own products or for a client or just for hobby
Hi there. I'm Kush Sharma. I'm a photography, videography and digital marketing instructor based out of Pune, India.
I've been an online entrepreneur since 2012.
I run two online businesses where I create and sell online courses.
The first one is called Creative Pad Media. This is a photography and videography training business where I share my knowledge in the field of photography and videography.
The second one is called Click Trainers. This is where I teach people how to create and run an Online Course Business just like the one I have at Creative Pad Media.
I hope my courses here have a positive impact on my students.
Looking forward to serve you.