Product Packaging & Labels Design in Illustrator & Photoshop
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn and understand to create Product Packaging & Labels.
- To Design Contest based Product Packaging & Labels.
- Product Packaging & Label Design with five real world projects and five exercises
- Create Beautiful Photoshop Mockups
- Design any type of Prodcut Packaging Labels.
- Adobe Illustrator (any Version)
- Adobe Photoshop (any version )
- If you are little familiar with Illustrator & Photoshop Basics, then you will don't have any problem to take this course. However, i will guide you where needed.
[Updated Chapter] Product Packaging & Labels Design in Adobe Illustrator
In this new chapter I created the Product Packaging & Labels from a Contest Based website.I have taken a case study from 99design.
If you want to maximize your income being a graphic designer, then this course will add more in your income.
This course will guide you and teach you professional level skills about Product Packaging and Product Labels.
So this is your opportunity not only to learn exactly how to make a variety of photoshop mockup templates but also find out how to make money by selling them.
What is covered?
In this course, you're going to learn exactly how to create five different types of mockup templates:
- Chips Bag Label
- Shopping Bag Label
- Cosmetic Tube Label
- Plastic Pouch Label
- Paper Cup Label
Throughout each project, you will follow along from choosing the right photograph, to making the finishing touches on the template.
- Those who want to design Product Packaging & Labels for their products and want to print them out.
- Everybody, who wants to be a graphic designer.
- This course is intended for graphic designers and aspiring graphic designers who want to learn a valuable skill to boost income.
- Wants to take their designing skills to the next level.