Product Management Certification+Agile Product Owner+Scrum
What you'll learn
- You will become a certified Agile Product Manager (certificate available on completion)
- You will be fully prepared for the PSPO I Certification Exam ( Professional Scrum Product Owner I )
- Learn the difference between a traditional Product Manager and an Agile Product Manager
- Confidently learn the role of a Scrum Product Owner / Agile Product Manager
- Learn how to manage any product using Agile Scrum techniques
- Learn how to use Scrum ( the most popular agile framework ) to create any product
- Learn the 4 Scrum Events used to deliver efficient, high quality products
- Learn how to become an Agile Product Manager WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what User Stories are and how they can help you to gather requirements more effectively
- Explain what the Product Backlog is and how it will help you to deliver products in the most reliable and efficient way possible
- Understand the concepts behind Product Vision and the Product Roadmap to achieve all your stakeholders' goals
- No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
- You want to deliver high quality products
- You need to deal with rapidly changing requirements
- You want to transition into an Agile Product Management role
- You want to Coach a Product Owner / Product Manager on Agile Scrum techniques
- You want to improve the performance of your team as a product owner / product manager
- You want a Professional Scrum Product Owner certification
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO , PSPO, PSPO I, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Agile Product Management as a Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) especially if preparing for your PSPO I certification exam - You will be confident that you have a complete overview of Agile product management as the founders intended it, because I only teach accurately based on the Scrum Guide which is the official rule book of scrum. I also teach based on Agile principles.
Gain confidence and get your Agile Product Management Certificate - I teach you everything you need to know to gain confidence then award you a certificate of completion without going into a class room or spending 1000s of Dollars. I also give you a foundation you can use for an accredited PSPO I certification.
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is an Agile Product Manager / Scrum Product Owner ?
An Agile Product Manager uses Agile principles to work with teams and deliver products in small increments. This gives the business early return on investment and the ability to adapt to a changing market. In Scrum teams the role is carried out by the Scrum Product Owner.
Agile is a mindset and an umbrella term for a set of related methods and frameworks that help us to deliver projects on time and more efficiently. Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. Based on my experience, it is the number one framework used to deliver projects on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a traditional product manager, agile product manager, scrum master coaching product owners, product owner, developer, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes agile product management tick, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for an agile product manager or professional scrum product owner certification, this class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Concise overview of Agile Product Management - The exact mindset, principles and practices used by a Scrum Product Owner to deliver a project using agile scrum along with the difference between an agile product manager and a traditional product manager. This includes lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum, User Stories, Product Backlog, Product Development and more.
The facts based on the Scrum Guide - The correct terminology used by yourself as an Agile Product Manager is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule-book of agile scrum and many do not truly understand it.
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification prep for PSPO I - To get certified I teach you the foundation of Agile Scrum along with frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points about the Product Owner role. You will collect an Agile Product Management Certificate once you have understood these points and completed the course. You will also have an excellent foundation for the Professional Scrum Product Owner ( PSPO I ) examination.
What are the pre-requisites?
This course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas based on the Scrum Guide and Agile Project Management principles created by the founders of Agile.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Agile Project Management for a Scrum Product Owner such as Product Vision , Product Roadmaps , Scrum , User Stories, working with Developers, working with your Scrum Master or popular agile techniques like managing requirements with a Product Backlog. I include a summary of key methods, practices and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the Scrum Guide , Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto so you know that you are learning the facts from the founders.
Perfect if you are interested in Professional Scrum Product Owner ( PSPO I ) certification, scrum master certification , agile methodology, agile development, agile software, agile definition. Or if you are interested in increasing your Product Owner Salary, gaining an Agile Product Management Role, furthering your Scrum Master Coaching experience or meeting a agile product manager or scrum product owner job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and the founders of Agile Scrum
Who this course is for:
- Product Managers, Product Owners , Scrum Master ( for coaching ) , Software Developer , Business Owners , Support Teams, Quality Assurance (QA) Testers
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!