Product Owner Certification - PSPO-1
What you'll learn
- How Product Owner role fits in Scrum.
- What are the various Scrum Values and Pillars
- How, What, and how of Scrum Artifacts, Roles and Events
- Understanding Product Owner role using Case Study
- Job Opportunities for a Product Owner
- How to start career in Scrum with ZERO Experience
- Simulation exam, tips and tricks for the PSPO 1 ® certification.
- Course covers all the concepts from the foundation level. Prior experience will be helpful but not mandatory.
Learning will be cumbersome if there is no fun. In this course, you will learn with ease. I got 96% in my PSPO1 examination. The reason, I had fun while learning.
During this course, I will give you an in-depth understanding of the Scrum framework, and teach my 15 years of industry experience; I will talk about the job opportunities in the market and how to prepare for the Product Owner Interview.
Topics covered during this course :
- Scrum in detail using Scrum Guide 2020
- Scrum Values and Pillars
- Scrum Events
- Pro tips for the exam
- Business stories/industry experience
- Scrum Case study
- Job opportunities
- How to prepare for the Product Owner interview
- How to start a Scrum career with ZERO Experience
- Preparation before, during, and after the PSPO-1 exam
- Simulation tests/Quizzes.
This course has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy!
No questions asked!
There is no risk for you!
----------- Legal Disclaimer -----------
This online course is not sponsored, endorsed by, in partnership, or affiliated with Scrum. Org! The terms Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO I ®, PSPO 1®, etc., represent the protected brand of Scrum. Org. This course, quizzes, course materials, and practice exams are neither sponsored, endorsed by, created in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum. org.
This online course is only certification training. The price for the PSPO I ® certification exam is not included in the price of this online course and needs to be paid separately.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator (Abhishek Vyas) of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum. org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum. org makes no representations, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability, or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum. org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees, or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, or data) arising from the information or statements contained in training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Aspirants of PSPO 1 ® certification
- Tester, Business Analysts or Subject Matter Expert aspiring to become Product Owner
- Existing or aspiring Product Owners who want to create better products.
- An individual fascinated with Product Owner role and finding it challenging to start a career.
My name is Abhishek Vyas. I am a Product Development professional with 15+ years of experience in the IT service industry and Management Consulting.
Proven experience in E2E Requirements Management activities (Requirements Gathering, Elicitation, Documentation, and Management), Solution and Product evaluation
Product Development, Commercial Banking, Liquidity Management, Facilitation, Agile/DevOps Transformation, Analytics
Agile Practices: Scrum, Kanban
Agile Frameworks: SAFe
Engineering Best Practices - TDD, BDD
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Plantuml, Splunk, Hive, Impala
Certified SAFe5.0 Product Owner from SAFe
Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner
SAFe Agilist from SCALED Agile INC
Agile Analysis Certification from IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis)