#2 Scrum Product Owner -A Practical Guide For Product Owners
What you'll learn
- Straightaway Play the Role of Product Owner in Scrum Teams
- Earn the Scrum Product Owner Certificate (You will receive a certificate after completion of the course and Quiz)
- Understand and teach scrum basics to your team.
- Manage product in an agile environment.
- Lean the Practical skills to succeed in the role of Product Owner.
- You will know how to plan your day for different product owner activities.
- You will clearly understand how to adjust your execution style based on organisation expectation from product owner role.
- You will know the product backlog structure.
- Know "How to get the highest value from the scrum team?"
- You will understand clearly product owner career path.
- What NOT to do as a Product Owner
- You will know the required theory as well as real-life industry experience behind scrum product ownership.
- Absolutely NO expertise on Product Management required to get started with this course.
- If you are working in IT, Telecom or related sector for 5-6 years then you are good to go.
- An open mind, ready to learn and practice
Welcome to The Practical Product Owner (PO) Course. In this Agile world, the scrum product owner is a critical responsibility and it needs to be played well for the success of the organization.
In this course, I will provide you the real-world skills and experience which are needed to excel in the role of Agile Product Owner.
Why should you take this course?
After taking this course you will be able to implement the techniques and skills right away and excel in the role of the product owner.
You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detailed answer if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
Who should take this course?
This course is for anyone who wants to play the role of Product Owner in a Scrum project.
Or who is aspiring for the role of Product Owner
Content and overview
The course covers all concepts which are required for a product owner in a scrum project. Below are the topics covered as part of this agile product owner course
Overview of Scrum framework: As part of this section we cover the concept of the scrum roles, scrum events, definition of done(DoD), acceptance criteria, scaling of the scrum, etc.
Key Interfaces and Meetings for the role of Product Owner: In this section, we are discussing the stakeholders with whom the Product Owner needs to interact on a daily basis. And also we are discussing different meetings that need to be hosted by the Product Owner with a special focus on product backlog refinement meeting.
Role and Key Tasks of A Product Owner: This section is dedicated to discussing the role of Product Owner in defining the product vision, product road-map and release management. Also, we're covering a day's schedule of a product owner, product backlog structure and minimum viable product.
Expectation and Skills required for Product Owner role in detail: Here we are discussing the Product Owner job profile as per industry standard.
Product Owner Career-related questions: This section is dedicated to informing about the career path of the product owner. Also here we are addressing the common confusions like
Are the product owner and scrum master the same?
What is the difference between a product owner and product manager?
So this course covers almost everything required to perform the role of Product Owner well and progress in your career.
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked if you didn't like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and demystify the Product Owner role!!!
Who this course is for:
- New Product Owners, who want to excel in their role
- Product Owners who want to refine their approach as per organisation expectation and create more value
- Scrum masters who are aspiring for the product owner role.
- Anyone who want to understand about the pratical approach to product ownership in scrum framework.
Hello there, my name is Malay Biswal.
I focus on explaining difficult concepts in the simplest form possible.
I don’t like jargon and superficial concepts rather I prefer layman terminology and fundamental clarity.
By profession I am a Wireless Telecom Engineer, Project Manager, Product Owner and by passion an instructor.
I started helping out my friends with the concepts they are not familiar about and within very less time, I need to maintain a schedule to attend all requests.
I realized that I am getting more interest, knowledge and more over I feel contented after each session. That’s the moment, I got my passion!
I have been teaching and coaching for last 20 years (face-to-face and online tutoring mode).
My students include 5 year old kids, school going children, engineers and IT/Telecom professionals.
I love Mathematics, wireless telecom technologies, project management, on-line tutoring and all related things.
In my opinion as long as you do not enjoy learning a subject/topic you can’t master the related skills.
Hence my approach is to learn new things, experiment with it, get to fundamentals and then explain it in layman’s terminology.
So join me on Udemy to learn diverse skills in a unique and simplified way!