Product Management: A Guide to Product-Led Onboarding 2023
What you'll learn
- Why user onboarding is critical to your company's success
- A 5 step framework for turning users into lifelong customers
- How to document, evaluate and improve your current onboarding process
- Get 8 MIRO onboarding templates with guidance on how to adapt them to your workplace
- The 3 key milestones for measuring onboarding success
- The course assumes a basic knowledge of Agile development practices
- Access to Miro (I'll show you how to get access to the Free Version of Miro)
Welcome to Product Management: A Guide to Product-Led Onboarding.
Just like dating, your company's growth depends on first impressions. And most growth problems start with onboarding, when people signup & leave.
For many companies (particularly in the SaaS space), the following problems are all too familiar:
- Free accounts don't convert to paid nearly as often as you would like.
- A big chuck of users never experience the value of your product.
- You have a lot of "dead accounts" that cannot be revived.
I created this course to help you fix onboarding. Its packed with practical, real-world experiences that I’ve gained working with Product teams around the world.
What you’ll get from this course.
In this course, you’ll learn:
1. Why user onboarding is critical to your company's success
2. A 5 step framework for turning users into lifelong customers
3. How to document, evaluate and improve your current onboarding process
4. The 3 key milestones for measuring onboarding success
Also, I'll supply you with 8 MIRO Product Onboarding Templates that you'll be able to copy. That way you can quickly get started applying what you've learned at your own workplace.
Why learn Product-Led Onboarding?
The demand for the "modern" Product Manager is growing rapidly. In fact, LinkedIn ranks "Product Manager" as one of the most promising jobs, with 29% year-over-year growth. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role are to their success. But Product Management practices are also widely misunderstood, with most product initiatives failing to launch. And of those that do launch, only a fraction delivers value to the intended customers. In a field where so many teams follow counter-productive practices, copying others won't work.
Don't Imitate. Understand.
This course will teach you proven onboarding techniques used by top product teams. And the practical portion will give you real-world skills that you can apply immediately. If you're a Product Manager looking to level up your product onboarding skills or are trying to transition into a new career, this course will help prepare you for success. And if you work in a related role (Business Analyst, Project Manager, Developer, etc), you’re also in the right place.
What if I have questions?
I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all). This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
So Let’s Do This! Enroll now and sharpen your product discovery skills. See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Product management professionals
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Business Analysts
- Product Marketing Managers
- Data Analysts
- Engineers and developers
- Operations Managers
- People interested in transitioning to the tech industry
My name is Raj Elakkara and I am super-psyched that you are reading this! Professionally, I'm a Entrepreneur/Product Manager with over ten years of experience in healthcare informatics, supply chain & geographic information systems.
I've had the privilege of working for large fortune 500 companies in the US and Australia, including FedEx and General Electric. I've also founded 3 startups.
I leverage data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and streamline operational processes. From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background to deliver professional step-by-step coaching.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about all things related to Product Management and Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!