Marketing Psychology: Neuromarketing & Marketing Psychology
What you'll learn
- Product Marketing Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Consumer Behavior
- Psychological Marketing
- Behavior Marketing
- Marketing Psychology
- Marketing Experience
Learn the most effective and cutting-edge psychological techniques that convince people to TRY, BUY, and KEEP BUYING your products!
Write a cold email that gets TONS of responses
Optimize your pricing to MAXIMIZE revenue
Dramatically improve your website and landing page performance
Trigger IMMEDIATE responses from customers
Build habit-forming product marketing
Maximize advertising effectiveness on LinkedIn and elsewhere
Change ANYONE'S mind
Influence & persuade
Create a sense of urgency that compels people to act NOW
Adjust consumer behavior
Make your marketing content go VIRAL!
Address objections that hold people back from buying
Make your brand more likable
Optimize your customer journey
Get influencers to endorse your product
Optimize your marketing surveys to get higher responses
Sell MORE and leave people wanting MORE!
This course teaches you the most effective principles of marketing psychology and how to apply them in the real world of product marketing. By the end of this course, you will know the most important concepts in marketing psychology and how to implement them for your product. You will know how to convince people to try your product and buy it. And also, specific tactical details such as cold emails and how to make your content go viral.
I've been applying these marketing psychological principles for over 11 years for companies including Sony PlayStation, a Google-backed startup, and numerous small and mid-sized companies. Learn advanced MBA level marketing psychology from a veteran marketing executive with a top MBA.
I studied under some of the top business psychologists at the Kellogg School of Management and Columbia Business School. I also learned from the head of behavioral science at a major research firms and have been formally trained in psychology and psychological statistics. I want to help you SELL MORE PRODUCTS!
[Includes real product marketing case studies!]
Marketing Psychology | Psychology Marketing | Marketing Psychology 101 | Market Psychology | Marketing Psychologie | Psychology of Advertising | Sell with Psychology | Psychological Marketing | Psychological Selling | Behavioral Economics | Behavior Marketing | Behaviour Marketing | Marketing Consumer Behavior | Consumer Psychology | Consumer Behavior | Consumer Behaviour | Consumer Psychology | MBA Marketing Psychology
Who this course is for:
• Global Product Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.