A Recipe for Achieving Product/Market Fit
What you'll learn
- A simple recipe for achieving product/market fit. No more guessing. Just four steps.
- Learn how much of your backlog to dedicate to current customers and how much to new customers
- Learn how to segment your customers to identify the ones who will drive future adoption of your product
- Figure out which features should be deleted from your product to improve product/market fit
- You should know a bit about product management or marketing.
Everyone wants product/market fit.
Everyone knows how it feels. It feels great to have customers calling you to buy your product or service.
But how do you achieve it?
You do NOT get product/market fit by simply adding more and more features to a product. That leads to an ugly "kitchen sink" product.
Learn a simple four step recipe for getting to product/market fit. Anyone can do this. It does require you to survey your customers and analyze their responses.
After taking this course, you will have a product/market fit score that tells you exactly where you are. And a product roadmap that gets you closer to product/market fit.
Who this course is for:
- Product Managers
- Development Managers
- Product Marketers
- Quantitative Marketers
I’m committed to helping my students learn not just what to do as a Scrum/Agile professional but, more importantly, the nitty-gritty details of how to do it.
My students build their skills and their confidence to apply those skills in real-world settings.
My own real-world experience includes founder roles, corporate strategy roles, and for the last 10+ years, being an Agile/Scrum coach and trainer. I know there’s a gap between the knowledge you learn in a certification course and the tools you need to bring that knowledge to life in an organization. It’s my privilege to help my students to bridge that gap.
* Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). As of September, 2021 there are fewer than 150 CECs in the world.
* MIT PhD in Computer Science
* Co-author of Professional Scrum with TFS and Why Agile Works
* Cofounder of Inquira, acquired by Oracle
* VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, acquired by Microsoft
* Agile/lean coach and trainer at Apple, edX, Carbonite, EMC, Intuit, Philips, Visa, Verizon, State Street and many others