Product Development and Management Processes
What you'll learn
- Core tools and techniques required to develop a well-detailed product road map that is informed by a product vision and strategy.
- Product management skills applicable to various business disciplines, such as production management, user experience, and business analytics etc.
- The necessary skills to develop go-to-market strategies and measure product performance using key metrics.
- Leadership in Product Development
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Product Quality Management
- Internet access
Product development is the process of designing, building, operating, and maintaining a good or service. Many organizations uses similar product development principles to ensure that they are not just initiating a technology, but creating a product that people will want to buy and continue to use.
The product manager’s job requires chartering a direction and creating a successful working environment for everyone involved in the success of the product. Product management is a meaningful job where the product developer would be learning all the time, although not always an easy job. It requires gaining deep insights into customer motivation and desires. Hence if the product is a digital product, it might require updating it several times in order to make the right decision.
In this course, you will learn core principles, skills & methodologies that make up the entire product management process, from idealization & market research to product management leadership.
Introduction to Product Development
Product Life Cycle Management
Customer Life Cycle Management
Product Quality Management
Total Quality Management in Product Development
Leadership in Product Development.
Core tools and techniques required to develop a well-detailed product road map that is informed by a product vision and strategy.
A cutting-edge and diverse set of product management skills applicable to various business disciplines, such as project management, production management, user experience, and business analytics etc.
The necessary skills to develop go-to-market strategies and measure product performance using key metrics.
Who this course is for:
- All Product Managers who want to succeed at their job.
- Anyone with desire to move into a Product Management career.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the process of building an innovative product.
- Junior Product Managers who want to learn how to be irreplaceable at their job.
Profadev Technologies is a company dedicated for entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals, helping them with business tools (templates, software etc.) and learning resources, including articles by experts from across the world, to enable professionals and entrepreneurs succeed in their career and business endeavors.
Our courses on Udemy are built around practical real world experience to enable learners understand and be able to apply core concepts to improve their knowledge and enhance their skills.
Our platform provides invaluable employability, entrepreneurial and practical skills for careers, business growth and personaldevelopment.
The platform consists of a discussion forum which provides opportunity for you to showcase your knowledge, skills, experience and expertise, and build strong connection with other business owners and professionals.