Producing & Mixing Urban music in Logic pro X
- Logic pro X
- A basic knowledge of drum programming.
- Ability to create keyboard lines in Logic pro X.
- Be able to create basslines that groove with the drums.
- knowledge of how backing vocals should sound
In this course you will create a beat using logic pro x and only it's provided synths and Drums. You will then add synth lines, and other decorations to your track. Then we will do a rough mix & get it ready to really be mixed with logic plug-ins. After our mix is done we will get the track ready for mastering.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone learning logic pro
- All producers who don't have the money to have a mixer work on their music.
- Aspiring engineers who want to become more familiar with Logic pro X
- 31:28Setting up our beat to be mixed
- 21:58Begin the serious Mix
- 27:38Mixing Keys and strings
- 49:31Full mix
Grammy nominated for the keyboard work on "Stick with you" by Pussycat dolls.
Composer for the Sports documentary "Iverson" about Allen Iverson. Cori Have many placements in TV/Film including "real husbands of Hollywood and Everybody hates Chris.
A San Francisco bay area native coming from the city of Vallejo Ca.
Cori has just released a new EP entitled “Tikle-Ish” that features some of L.A.’s best musicians. Drumer Gorden Campbell of Ledisi, Prince & Earth wind and fire, Guitarist Joel Van Dijk of Aloe Black and Special Forces are just a couple of musicians on this project. The first single is called “Your Africa is showing”. His project and every other project from Cori is available on Spotify.