Produce Engaging Whiteboard Animations in VideoScribe
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use VideoScribe to create Whiteboard Animations
- Understand Good Design Practices when creating Whiteboard Animations
- Promote or Explain your Business, Product, or Service
- Find out about GREAT royalty free resources that can help bring your project to life!
- PC or Mac
- An Active Trial or Subscription to VideoScribe
If you are looking to learn how to make your own Whiteboard Animations, rather than pay someone else to do it, you've come to the right place! These videos are great for advertising and getting your message across, no matter what it is. You can have little to no video production or design knowledge to get started making Whiteboard Animations. These videos are great for small businesses, startups, and even teachers.
The goal is to learn the basics of how to use VideoScribe, advanced techniques within the program, find out about valuable royalty free resources, and finally to approach the designing of whiteboard animations with a more artistic eye.
Also included is a bonus pack of 40+ original & remixed SVG images for your use within VideoScribe PLUS an SVG & PNG Full Color Character Pack.
- For Beginner & Intermediate Level Aspiring Video Producers
- Not for Advanced Level Video Animators/Designers
VideoScribe is Whiteboard animation software created & run by Sparkol. They offer a 7 Day Free Trial & various subscription options like monthly subs, yearly subs, or a one time payment if you wanted to own a copy of the program for lifetime use. They also offer Education Licenses, and multi-user discounts for businesses. If this is your first time starting out, I highly suggest the 7 day free trial to get an idea of what the program is all about. After that, if you want to continue using VideoScribe, you can choose the subscription that is best for you.
- Once you have your account set up and running, you can Log in.
- After logging in, the first screen you see is the project screen where your locally saved projects are located.
- Learn how to search for projects by using the filter button.
- Learn about the Default Settings VideoScribe uses every time a new scribe file is created.
- Make sure to have all of the files that you plan to use for your video organized in a folder.
- Get started! Create a new scribe file.
- Learn the controls for moving around the canvas.
Learn how to:
- Search for images, and add them to the canvas.
- Move the image, resize, and rotate.
- Set the camera.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for cut, copy, paste, and the arrow keys to slightly move images.
Learn how to:
- Change the animate time for an image.
- Edit image properties.
- Preview the drawing of the image.
Learn how to:
- Create an erase animation.
- Change the hand for the erase animation.