Produce a Synth Boogie Track in Ableton Live 10
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to produce a specific genre of music from the late 1970's and early 1980's
- A fair knowledge of using Ableton Live 8, 9 and 10 and higher. A willingness to learn how to play keyboards.
In this course you will learn the key techniques and skills required to produce an authentic sounding vintage retro Synth Boogie track using modern plug ins and Ableton Live 10.
The course is broken down into different sessions that are easy to follow with simple and clear step by step instructions for every process.
The lessons will range from drum programming with authentic 1980's drum hits where you will create a classic disco & Electronic Funk beat. You will combine sounds together using pre-sets that are all in a vintage style, such as lead lines and early synth pads.
You will learn the fundamentals of chord progression and lead line patterns alongside effective bass line production and percussion breakdowns.
The final part of the course will teach you how to arrange the track and produce a full length composition straight out of the 1980's Electronic Funk scene.
- Intermediate users of Ableton and DJ Producers.
This is the full track we will be producing on this course.