This in-depth, step-by-step course will show you all the basics of working with Procreate on the iPad. Procreate is a powerful application that rivals and, in some cases, outperforms the much pricier competition. I even use it in my professional work for comic book publishers like Image Comics and Top Cow.
You'll learn how to use...
- ...Procreate tools to create line art or colored illustrations - all in real-time! No time-lapses here!
- ...Skills that can carryover into almost any type of art - from comic books to manga to cartoons or web-comics.
- ...Procreate to get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow lessons from a professional.
Whether you are looking to draw or color just for fun or for work, this course will save you a tremendous amount of time by teaching you what it takes to make art with Procreate and have some fun while you're doing it!
In additions to the hours of video lessons, the course also includes:
- a copy of the actual Procreate file used throughout the course, so you can dissect and learn about it from the inside! (You can even watch, rewind, or fast-forward the time-lapse included with the file!)
- Custom, specialized brushes to import into Procreate on your iPad.
- Tons of tips, tricks, and shortcuts!
More bullet points!
- Work at your own pace. There's no need to rush, since there's no time limits.
- Learn simple, but effective techniques for making art with Procreate on the iPad.
- If digital art has been intimidating or if you just couldn't figure out where to start, this is a great place for you!
- The workflow I teach is designed to be simple and efficient - something anyone looking to work in production art will appreciate!
I've created multiple courses over the last four years and taught thousands of students worldwide. You can expect top notch video & audio quality with views of my iPad screen AND my hands, so you can see exactly how everything is done from multiple perspectives - including Procreate's many useful gestures.
NOTE: Many, if not most, of the techniques taught in the course work on other drawing and painting applications, such as Photoshop, Clip Studio, Paintstorm, etc. This course will feature Procreate 4 on an iPad Pro. The Apple Pencil is only compatible with iPad Pro.
So join me! I hope to see you there, and I'd love to help you get started down the path to becoming a great digital artist.