- 16 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 46 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be confident using Procreate
- Learn all of the tools and brushes available
- Save and export your Procreate drawings
- Import and create your own brushes
- Improve your artwork with shading and advanced tools
- Create video timelapses of your drawings
- You should have an iPad with the Procreate application installed
- You do NOT need any experience drawing or using Procreate to take this course
If you want to sketch, paint, and illustrate on your iPad, Procreate is the perfect app for you!
And, if you want to learn how to use Procreate for your own digital art, this is the perfect course for you!
This complete Procreate course will teach you how to use the powerful tools and features so that you can bring your imaginations to life. With easy-to-follow tutorials and real-world examples, you'll enjoy learning while taking action.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Getting started with Procreate
Be confident using the canvas
Using basic tools & brushes
Adding shading with brushes
Working with layers
Creating videos and timelapses of your artwork
Importing and creating your own brushes
WHY USE PROCREATE?
Procreate is the best drawing & illustrating account for iPad. This course was taught using Procreate 5...so we are all up to date and ready to create
It is powerful.
It is bold.
It is perfect for beginners.
It is perfect for advanced artist.
It is easy to use.
WHY LEARN FROM US?
This course is a collaboration between Video School Online's Phil Ebiner & 7th Season Studios' Jeremy Hazel. Together, we've created top rated online courses on a number of other design and creative applications, and are excited to bring you this Procreate course.
Our goal is to make this the best Procreate course on the market, and will do anything possible to add value for you.
OUR 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
If you're not happy with your course purchase, we have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. There's no reason to hesitate in trying out this course.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE COURSE!
Phil & Jeremy
- Artists, designers, illustrators, graphic designers
- Anyone who wants to sketch and draw on an iPad
This video sets the stage for the course and explains
Where to get your resources
How you can submit artwork to us for review if you choose to
What you can expect from the course and what we have elected not to cover
Procreate is a "raster" based program, and as such you need to know what it can do....and what it cannot do, in this lesson :
- What is the difference between a raster based program and a vector based program
- What is a pixel, and why doe it matter when setting the size of my work
- Why is selection so important when working in a raster based image program
- What is pixelation and how can I prevent it in my artwork
Gestures make procreate super flexible and organic.....and gestures are a part of that ..use your hand to control the screen
- How to shrink and zoom your canvas
- How to rotate the canvas
- How to undo and redo both for one step and multiple steps
- How to access the quick "copy / cut / paste" menu
In this lecture we start the bouncing ball project to teach you the fundamentals of animation in Procreate
How to set up the master group
How to structure the group to isolate your animation
How to sketch out the path fo travel for your animation
How GIFs work in FPS
Well you have unboxed it and started it up, in this lesson you will learn:
- The major 3 sections of the User interface for procreate
- How to navigate at a high level in the software and set yourself up for success in later lessons
Your canvas is your workspace in procreate and setting it up correctly from the start is crucial to success
- How to open a new canvas in procreate
- How to select form the 4 basic default sizes in procreate
- How to set-up a custom canvas size in procreate
- How to save a custom canvas size for later use
This lesson covers the basics of getting files from your computer to the ipad through the use of dropbox
- How to add a folder to your dropbox for your ipad activity
- How to add a file to your dropbox
- How to access the dropbox file in your ipad interface
- how to export the file to your ipad for further use
We want to get you up and creating as soon as possible....so let's create a portfolio for all your amazing work you are going to create. In this lesson we are going to show you how to
Import a photo into Procreate
How to use the gestures to resize the image
How to add a layer
How to use soft shading tom force perspective
How to export to jpeg format once your art is completed