ProCreate Masterclass: How to Draw and Paint on iPad Course
What you'll learn
- How to Draw on iPad with the Procreate App
- How to Paint and Blend on iPad with the Procreate App
- How to Use Procreates Brushes, Layers and Selections for your Art
- How to Adjust Artwork, Export Art and Save Videos in Procreate to post Online
- How to Create and Install Procreate Brushes
- How to use Procreate Efficiently at a Professional Level
- How to Make your iPad an Essential Art Tool
- Apple iPad or iPad Pro that Supports Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2
- An Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2 Stylus for your iPad
- The ProCreate Art App from the Apple App Store
- A Desire to Learn to Draw and Paint on iPad using Procreate
Turn your iPad into the most powerful drawing tool on earth with Procreate and Apple Pencil!
ProCreate Masterclass: How to Draw and Paint on Your iPad
This is a learn anywhere video course, where you will be able to use all of Procreates features to draw and paint effectively on your iPad or iPad Pro. I’ve covered all the core knowledge and practical theory you need to know in order to utilize Procreate to a professional level to create great art on your iPad. This course will get you up to speed on the tools and techniques in using Procreate, and contains vital information that you can use across a multitude of digital art apps.
Structured and Clear Lessons
This course has been structured to be the clearest and fastest way to learn to draw and paint in Procreate. There's no fluff or unnecessarily long teaching - everything is straight to the point, so that you can get to what really matters - creating your characters, worlds, environments, comics, paintings and more!
Ever Expanding and Free Resources!
Software is being constantly updated - and so is this course! As Procreate grows and advances, so will this course, and I'll make sure that you have all the essential tools and resources you need to use your iPad for drawing and painting to the fullest! From new brushes for Procreate, to templates, shapes and more, I've got you covered.
Now, let's get started, you've got art to make!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Advanced Artists Wanting to Learn the Best Art App on iPad, Procreate!
- Anyone who Wants to Draw and Paint on iPad Casually or Professionally
- Anyone who loves creating Art, whether Fine Art, Comics, Manga, Game Art, Character Art and more!
Hey there, my name is Scott Harris, and I'm a high level multi-genre illustrator and painter. I'm passionate about how art works, and teaching anyone how to draw, paint and color using core fundamental techniques, taught in a really straight-forward, fluff free way. I'm inspired by science-fiction and fantasy art, I love character design and drawing, and I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture and Manga art.
Scott Harris is Art Director of DAS: School of Art and Design, and Art School of Imagination, and is the author of Draw Manga Style: A Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide for Drawing Anime and Manga published by Quarry Books and available worldwide. Scott enjoys MMORPGS, Photography, Warhammer and Bishoujo Figure Collecting.
Follow him on Instagram @artofscott_ or Youtube @artofscott