Procreate - How To Use Procreate 5 on the iPad (2020)
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- how to use Procreate 5 on the iPad with the Apple Pencil
- how to use gestures in Procreate to speed up your workflow
- tips & tricks for digital drawing/painting on the iPad
- how to create animations in Procreate
- learn by doing
- you will need an Apple iPad with the Apple Pencil (iPad Pro, iPad Air 3, iPad 7, iPad mini 5)
- you will need the Procreate app from the Apple App Store
- desire to learn to draw and paint on the iPad
Drawing and painting on the iPad offers by far the best experience for anyone. The iPad (Pro, Air 3, Mini 5, iPad 7) with Procreate and the Apple Pencil can be turned into a mini art studio, a powerful drawing tool that you can take with you anywhere. Procreate is one of the best digital art apps in the world of digital art.
I believe in the Learning by Doing principle. In this course you will complete three art projects. You'll get to know many Procreate 5 tools and features. You're going to draw, paint, create digital illustration, and animation. The projects in the course contain easy to follow steps. No previous drawing knowledge is necessary. We're going to use digital pencil, ink, and brushes with colors to draw and paint. You will learn many tips & tricks in Procreate.
Procreate is one of the best drawing apps on the iPad. If you just start to learn drawing and you don't know where to start, the iPad + Procreate + Apple Pencil pairing is a perfect choice. If you'd like to learn sketching, drawing, painting digitally, or you plan to be an illustrator to create illustrations and design materials, Procreate is for you.
By the end of this course you're going to feel confidence and strong foundation in working with the app.
This course is perfect for beginners. It's also a kind of introduction to digital art.
Catch on quickly with Procreate 5.
- Students who have an iPad and want to draw and paint digital
- Illustrators who are looking for a digital drawing tool to sketch, draw, and paint
- Beginner artists who are unfamiliar with the iPad and the Procreate app
We're going to draw a low poly mesh on the bird reference photo we've just imported in the previous lesson.
In this lesson you can learn how to create animations in Procreate by using its Animation Assist tool. Through a simple animation project we're going to discover the timeline, how to add frames, background and foreground to your animation, and we go through the different settings.