Business Process Modeling A-Z™: Learn BPMN 2.0 From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Model any real-world business process
- Have comprehensive knowledge of BPMN 2.0 Elements
- Understand how to use "XOR" gateways
- Understand how to use "AND" gateways
- Understand how to use "OR" gateways
- Understand how to use event-driven gateways
- Understand how to use Message events
- Understand how to use Compensation events
In this course you will learn how to use the Business Process Model and Notation Version 2.0 Standards and Practices
We will start from the basics and build our knowledge up one element at a time
In this course we look at Real-World examples to practice the skills and knowledge we develop
The course is structured in a way that the sections build on each other, meaning that the further you go into the course - the more comfortable you will feel with BPMN 2.0
Ultimately, the goal of this course is to help you model any existing business process as well as create your own models for completely new processes
I can't wait to see you in class!
PS: Also this course is constantly updated with new lectures and materials and I am here to answer any questions you might have!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to pursue a career in Business Analysis
- People who want to learn BPMN 2.0 from scratch
- People who want to polish up their knowledge on BPMN 2.0
- People who want to learn how to optimize business processes
Hello my name is Ilya,
I am studying a Bachelor of Corporate Systems Management at one of the leading Universities of Australia. I have also recently completed an internship as a Business Analyst for a major financial institution.
I am very passionate about Business Analysis and would like to share my passion and knowledge with you. I hope to build some great courses and make lots of friends on Udemy!
Can't wait to see you in class.
We are the Ligency team. You will be hearing from us when new Ligency courses are released, when we publish new podcasts, blogs, share cheatsheets and more!
We are here to help you stay on the cutting edge of Data Science and Technology.
See you in class,