Process Mapping: Toolkit
What you'll learn
- How to deploy these extremely effective process mapping tools
- Knowledge of universal process mapping tools, used in all industries
- You'll have the ability to clearly identify what is happening within your most critical processes
- You'll be able to identify where within your processes you have bottlenecks, rework loops and waste
- You will be able to reduce the time it takes you to complete your processes
- These techniques can lead to big reductions in waste, as you can now graphically see your processes
- These techniques can also lead to big financial savings, as you can now identify where financial waste can be reduced
- You'll gain copious amounts of information and insight you wouldn't have secured without the maps
- Tools that can help you to get buy in and support for a range of actions you may want to deploy
- Gain transferable skills, easily applied to other processes and graphical representations of your business
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior process mapping knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Mapping and improving your organisation's processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to map, analyse and improve these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation's processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of mapping, analysing and improving your processes. We will cover:
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- What are the concepts of process maps and process mapping?
- Swim Lane maps.
- SIPOC maps.
- Value Streams maps.
- Time Value maps.
- Value Add Charts.
- Spaghetti Diagrams.
We will approach these by understanding what the tool is, how to deploy the tool and then give a LIVE demonstration of the tool in action. This will ensure you grasp the need for the tool well enough to be able to deploy it effectively within your organisation / projects.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to map out their processes
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering these tools
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!