Process Improvement: Lean out your operation
What you'll learn
- How to effectively deploy process improvement within your organization
- How to improve organisational processes, reducing time, effort and financial waste
- How to identify value add and non-value add steps, reducing the latter and increasing the former
- Improve the quality of your products and services, linking with better revenue and customer satisfaction
- How to deploy effective and efficient processes which make your employees satisfied with their day jobs
- How to improve processes - from individual activities and steps to the wider workflow
- Techniques to make you better equipped to impress your management line by improving processes without being prompted
- You'll be upskilled in a range of tools that can be utilised in this field - even on a daily basis
- You'll have a new found confidence to map, improve and fix your key processes both proactively and reactively
- You will be able to quickly and clearly identify opportunities to reduce costs and save time
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior improvement knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Removing waste from your organisation's processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, these processes have a tendency to become more wasteful. Therefore, having the knowledge of how to amend, improve and secure these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation's processes today, you will be viewed upon as someone who can add real value.
In this course, you will learn the about how to deliver process improvement for the purpose of waste identification and reduction, the best process mapping tools available and when these should be deployed. Every process map has a purpose, so this course will show you which one to use when!
We will cover:
- The fundamentals of waste and Lean.
- The 8 types of waste - DOWNTIME.
- The difference between value add and non-value add steps and how to identify these.
- A complete process mapping toolkit, with LIVE demonstrations on how to use each one - with templates attached for those which require it.
- A run through of a real life waste reduction project case study to show you how it should be approached.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging waste reduction projects but also to sell the vision and importance of waste reduction to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!