What you'll learn
- How to improve your organization's processes
- How to reform, reengineer and redesign business processes
- How to identify value and opportunities within your processes and realise them
- How to reduce time and cost waste within your processes
- You will be able to save your organization significant amounts of time and effort by reducing waste
- You will be able to save your organization significant amounts of money, where possible, by improving all of your processes so well
- You will know how to engage with your stakeholders and process experts, improving your personable skills
- You will understand how to identify problems and issues, fixing these and adding in the right controls
- You will be able to transform operational performance, reduce errors, improve customer satisfaction, influence your product quality etc.
- You will have the right level of knowledge to impress and influence your leadership and colleagues by making well thought through, positive changes instantly
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior improvement knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Improving your organisation's processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to amend, improve and secure these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation's processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of process improvement, the best process mapping tools available and when these should be deployed. Every process map has a purpose, so this course will show you which one to use when!
We will cover:
- The fundamentals behind process improvement and the types of process to look out for.
- How to identify, question and change value and and non-value add steps.
- The main processes we need to build during a process improvement initiative.
- A breakdown of the key types of process and process analysis terms you will need to understand.
- The process to be followed to ensure successful deliverance of process improvement projects and demonstrations of how to deliver each step.
- A LIVE demonstration of a process improvement and a case study example of how a process improvement project was delivered.
- A complete process mapping toolkit, with LIVE demonstrations on how to use each one - with templates attached for those which require it.
- We will test your knowledge with quizzes and an assignment.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!