Process And Threads in Linux
What you'll learn
- Process and Thread concept in Linux with practical example
- Interview questions are discussed
- concepts are covered from beginner level to Expert level
- Very detailed and In-depth Explanation
- Basic Of programming
Are you preparing for the next Linux interview?
Are you preparing for the Next Embedded Interview?
If, Yes. This course is a must need.
This course covers the basics of Process management to the expert level of Process management.
Each chapter has lots of programming Practice, tricks, and Interview question discussion.
This Course is based on the practical approach with lots of Programming.
Lots of hidden and rarely known concepts are explained which you can find very rarely in any online platform or book
Who this course is for:
- Preparing for Interview in Embedded System or OS
- If you are interested in learning the programming of Linux
- Beginner and Intermediate in Linux environment
I have 8 years of experience in Embedded systems with different domains like Automotive, Telecom. Worked for Automotive Ethernet development. Worked in different OS platforms, QNX, Linux. Real-time OS. I have acquired in-depth knowledge in C, Assembly language, OS concepts.
Involved in teaching and training students from last 3 years with both online and offline platform