Problem solving techniques
- Commitment to achievement and success
This course was developed and created by Dr.Mahmoud Elhalabi as an outcome of ten years of experience in training and development field on a national and international level.
This course is designed for entrepreneurs, leaders and team members who work in public and private sector in all levels.
It is your guide to systematic thinking for problem solving and decision making. It will help you to determine the root cause of any problem you may encounter in your work through observation and analysis which will lead you to implement a fundamental solution for it. Also it provides you with all effective tools you need in each step in the problem solving process.
All tools and methods mentioned in the course are used by the biggest and most successful organizations around the world.
The course consists of visual presentations including a voice over and printable materials.
In addition you will be provided by step by step guide to every single tool you learn in the course and examples.
The course is presented in English language. The creator of the course maintained simple expressions and examples for better understanding.
- Introduction to problem solving techniques.
- Problem definition.
- Data collection: (CATWOE) Tool.
- Possible causal factors identification: (Appreciation - 5 Whys - Drill Down technique - Cause and Effect diagram/Fish Bone diagram).
- Root cause identification: (Failure mode and effect analysis - Impact analysis - KAIZEN continuous improvement ).
- Problems prioritization: (According to Pareto principle - 20/80 rule).
Who this course is for:
- Senior management.
- Middle management.
- Team leaders.
- Department managers.
- Problem solving team members.
My name is Dr.Mahmoud Elhalabi. I am a training manager and an experienced trainer as i have a cumulative experience in training and development for a decade. I am holding a masters degree in public administration and a doctorate degree in business administration. I have developed and delivered training for strategic and executive levels from senior management to front line employees.
I have had students from both public and private sector on a national and international level.