Problem Solving Skills
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An understanding of the need to deal with problems as they occur
- Know how to use systematic and effective problem solving techniques
- Principles of problem solving
- Techniques for defining the problem
- Identifying the problem
- Generating the solutions
- Implementing your solution
- There are no technical prerequisites to take this course
- Interest in improving problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of using a devise to go through the content and internet access
Think of all the problems that you have encountered in your life.
You found some way to deal with them and, on reflection you may feel that you dealt with some problems in a better way than others.
When tackling a problem we all use some kind of structured approach but we don’t always recognise what that approach is.
Our approach is probably automatic and has developed by accident as a result of our work and life experiences. This ‘automatic’ approach to problem solving saves thinking time but doesn’t allow us to really understand why sometimes we are less successful than we would like to be.
This Udemy course will help you understand the fundamentals of problem solving and will equip you with tested and effective techniques and strategies to solve various types of problems, whether in your personal or professional life.
- This course is ideal for managers and supervisors whose roles involve solving problems. The course is also suitable to any individual interested in developing or improving problem solving and decision making skills.