Problem Solving Skills
What you'll learn
- An understanding of the need to deal with problems as they occur
- Know how to use systematic and effective problem solving techniques
- Principles of problem solving
- Techniques for defining the problem
- Identifying the problem
- Generating the solutions
- Implementing your solution
- There are no technical prerequisites to take this course
- Interest in improving problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of using a devise to go through the content and internet access
Creative Problem Solving Skills
Most people tend to approach problems in a linear fashion, looking for a single "right" solution. But sometimes, the best way to solve a problem is to think outside the box and come up with a creative solution.
What is Creative Problem Solving?
Creative problem solving is a process for approaching problems in a non-linear, or out-of-the-box, manner. It involves using creative thinking techniques to generate new ideas and solutions that are not immediately obvious.
Why is Creative Problem Solving Important?
In today's fast-paced, ever-changing world, being able to think creatively is more important than ever. With the ability to come up with new ideas and solutions, you'll be better equipped to handle whatever challenges come your way.
This course will teach you how to approach problems in a more creative way and come up with original solutions. We'll start by looking at the difference between convergent and divergent thinking, and how to use both approaches to solve problems. Then, we'll discuss some techniques for brainstorming and generating new ideas. Finally, we'll explore how to overcome obstacles and implement your creative solutions.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain the difference between convergent and divergent thinking
- Use brainstorming techniques to generate new ideas
- Overcome obstacles to implementing creative solutions
- Implement creative solutions to real-world problems
Who this course is for:
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to solve problems in a more creative way. Whether you're a business professional, a student, or simply someone who wants to improve their problem-solving skills, this course will give you the tools you need to succeed.
Think of all the problems that you have encountered in your life.
You found some way to deal with them and, on reflection you may feel that you dealt with some problems in a better way than others.
When tackling a problem we all use some kind of structured approach but we don’t always recognise what that approach is.
Our approach is probably automatic and has developed by accident as a result of our work and life experiences. This ‘automatic’ approach to problem solving saves thinking time but doesn’t allow us to really understand why sometimes we are less successful than we would like to be.
This Udemy course will help you understand the fundamentals of problem solving and will equip you with tested and effective techniques and strategies to solve various types of problems, whether in your personal or professional life.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for managers and supervisors whose roles involve solving problems. The course is also suitable to any individual interested in developing or improving problem solving and decision making skills.
AJK Consulting provides online training & development programs in the areas of personal & professional development and soft skills.
All courses are created with the help of subject matter experts, and sometimes we work with consulting firms specialized in the subject.
As with all Udemy courses, our training programs are self paced and can be accessed on all devices from anywhere.
If you have questions or need additional resources on a specific topic, please feel free to drop us a message and we will do our best to help you out.