How to Buy Probate Real Estate
What you'll learn
- Learn where to find probate leads in your area
- Learn how to contact executors of estates
- Learn how to look at a probate property
- Learn how to analyze a deal
- Learn how to negotiate a purchase agreement
- And learn how to close the deal
- No experience is required
- This is the strategy that I used when I was just getting started and I knew less than nothing about real estate!
Estate executors are some of the most motivated sellers that you'll run in to.
They're usually REQUIRED to sell a house as part of the estate. And they ALWAYS want the cash yesterday.
That's where YOU come in!
I'm Dennis Fassett. I've been chasing probate deals since the day I started real estate investing way back in 2004. It has been a TREMENDOUS source of deals for me - no matter what the real estate market was doing.
How great has this source been for me?
- 50%%%% of the rental houses in my portfolio came from probate leads
- 100%%%% of the wholesale deals that I've sold came from probate leads
- 50%%%% of my flips came from probate leads
Are you looking for a great source of motivated seller leads?
Are you tired of competing against everyone else in town for deals?
Then probate real estate is for you!
Chasing probates is a relatively simple process, and I go through it all in this course.
- From finding the source of leads in your area
- To Contacting the Sellers
- To Looking at probate houses
- To analyzing the deal
- To negotiating with the executor
- To closing the deal
This course is comprehensive! I don't hold anything back!
And as a bonus, I'm also including my six letter sequence AND my MS Excel lead tracking spreadsheet.
With these tools the process is PLUG and PLAY!
So don't delay! Enroll in this course and start chasing probate sellers TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically targeted to investors who don't want competition in their search for EXTREMELY motivated sellers!
Dennis is the founder of Cash Flow Mercenary LLC, a real estate education and training company focused on helping new real estate investors buy their first cash flow properties, and teaching them how to generate their first cash flow check in weeks instead of months.
He’s also the founder and owner of the Great Lakes Investment Fund, a private equity fund he formed to take advantage of the chaos and uncertainty in the economy through buying apartment buildings in the Great Lakes region of the United States.
Dennis is a published author of a book on single family rental house investing, and he has two other books in process – one on buying apartment buildings and another on his unique and successful approach of acquiring Private Investors to fund real estate deals. He also teaches seminars on the location, acquisition, and management of cash flow real estate, and he coaches and consults on an individual basis as well.
He earned an MBA with a concentration in finance from the University of Southern California in 1992 and has 25 years of broad-based experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Business Operations, and Information Technology. He got started in real estate investing in 2004 as a way to create a safety net for his family when the automotive industry in Michigan started to crash and burn.
He is also active in the community. He recently completed a three year term as Vice Chairman of the Financial Advisory Board for the Village of Beverly Hills, Michigan, and he was the chairman of the of the Financial Advisory Board at St Regis Catholic Church in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan for eight years.
On a personal note, he has been married for 21 years to his wife Marily, who he met at grad school at USC. Together they have four children - Victoria, Catherine, Dennis David, and Anika Grace. In his spare time he plays ice and roller hockey during the winter and golf during the summer.