Basics Of Probability : Learn With Probability Examples
What you'll learn
- Clearly understand the probability terms like dependent event, independent event, mutually exclusive events, complementary events, sample space, favorable outcome
- Become comfortable with probability problems like dice problems, flipping coin problem and drawing balls of different colours from a bag problems
- Solve probability problems related to independent events, dependent events and composite events
- Build a solid understanding on probability basics
- Knowledge on basic mathematical operations is enough. Rest I will take care :)
This course, "Introduction To Probability Basics" is all about explaining absolute fundamentals of probability in the simplest way possible.
We will cover below probability topics (which normally creates confusion) in detail
Dice problems related to probability
Flipping coin problems related to probability
Drawing cards from a deck
Problems related to Drawing balls of different colors from a bag
This course consists of all-video lectures and we will solve probability questions together. We will take step-by-step approach and I will explain you all the basic probability concepts in a layman terms. We will see “what exactly is the meaning of probability?” by taking different probability examples. And I guarantee you that you will love and master probability basics by end of this course.
What-if the course is total crap?
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked, if you didn't like the course.
So enroll now risk-free and master probability basics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who don't know anything about Probability
- Anyone who want to build a strong fundamental of probability
- Anyone who wants to study probability after being away from school for a while
- Homeschool parents looking to introduce probability
Hello there, my name is Malay Biswal.
I focus on explaining difficult concepts in the simplest form possible.
I don’t like jargon and superficial concepts rather I prefer layman terminology and fundamental clarity.
By profession I am a Wireless Telecom Engineer, Project Manager, Product Owner and by passion an instructor.
I started helping out my friends with the concepts they are not familiar about and within very less time, I need to maintain a schedule to attend all requests.
I realized that I am getting more interest, knowledge and more over I feel contented after each session. That’s the moment, I got my passion!
I have been teaching and coaching for last 20 years (face-to-face and online tutoring mode).
My students include 5 year old kids, school going children, engineers and IT/Telecom professionals.
I love Mathematics, wireless telecom technologies, project management, on-line tutoring and all related things.
In my opinion as long as you do not enjoy learning a subject/topic you can’t master the related skills.
Hence my approach is to learn new things, experiment with it, get to fundamentals and then explain it in layman’s terminology.
So join me on Udemy to learn diverse skills in a unique and simplified way!