Portrait Photography Sales Mastery
What you'll learn
- Build a simple, profitable price list
- Understand the psychology of sales
- Get clients to desire your photography
- Shoot for the big order
- Run a super effective sales session
- Turn your clients into your best sales agents
- Change the conversation away from price and onto your art
- A desire to run a profitable portrait photography business
Do the other photographers in your area charge really low prices?
Are there dozens of new photographers starting businesses in your area every month?
Do you struggle to get your clients focused on your art instead of on price?
In a world where every other person you meet is a professional photographer, it's harder than ever to earn a decent income with photography.
Many photographers struggle to compete, and as a result, end up dropping their prices to poverty-level wages.
It doesn't have to be this way!
I've done the research. I've incorporated my years of corporate sales and business experience into the photography world. And I've painstakingly tested pricing and sales methods over the course of dozens of actual portrait sessions.
The result is the Portrait Photography Sales System that you'll learn in this course.
I'll hold your hand and lead you step-by-step through the entire sales process, including:
- building an effective and profitable price list
- what products to offer - and what products to ditch
- what to say when the client first calls or emails you
- how to run a pre-portrait consultation that will result in big sales - before you've taken a single picture!
- how to shoot for the big order
- running an efficient and effective sales session
Who this course is for:
- Portrait photographers who want to make more money
- Portrait photographers who want a proven selling system
I've been teaching people from both Fortune 500 companies as well as individual entrepreneurs for more than 10 years. Throughout my career, I've been a Vice President in a major financial services firm, a freelance professional photographer, and a small business coach.
I've taught topics such as sales, marketing, software and business development. I've delivered approximately 2,000 training sessions during my career, both to individuals and to groups.
Now I want to bring my training experience to a world-wide audience through Udemy.