Pro Phone Photography for Beginners and Young Learners
What you'll learn
- An enriching and fulfilling experience for young learners and for parents and their kids.
- The Fundamentals of Photography taught using a Smartphone.
- How to make the best use of your surroundings for fun photos
- How to Gain the Confidence to take photos you are proud of
- Inspiring ways to be Kind and Creative through Photography
- Simple, effective ways to edit photos
- Learn about free apps and tricks for the photographer on a budget
- How to take creative photos without stepping out of your home
- Have Access to a Smartphone
- A Creative Mind :)
Are you the type of parent who stokes the flames of your child's imagination?
Are you or your children curious about photography?
A moment captured through the eyes of our children is priceless. The way they see the world, if given the chance, can even transform the coldest of hearts.
With access to the world at the click of a button, our children have access to more information than we could have dreamed. Which is why it is important we take responsibility to show them safe, informative and fun content.
This course is designed to be an engaging and informative course for the young and the young at heart. This course can immensely benefit parents and teachers as part of the curriculum or home school activity.
Taking time from her busy international schedule, professional photographer, Madhavi Patil-Bessette, felt the need to show how easy it is to take better pictures from our most accessible device, the mobile phone. She and her husband developed this program for beginners and newcomers to smart phone photography.
Come and be a part of the excitement today.
Who this course is for:
- Newcomers to Photography
- Adults and Young Adults with a new passion for photography.
- Parents who want an enriching time learning photography together with their child.
- Also those who have learned something about the basics but want to learn them again in short and engaging lessons.
- Those on a budget with a passion for photography.
- Parents who want to do some creative activity with their kids
- This course teaches the basics of photography using a smartphone. This may not be the best fit for DSLR photographers.
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking for intermediate or advanced lessons in photography.
Hi! I am Madhavi. But hand me a camera and I become Mad instead. (That explains my company name - Mad Clix
To me ‘Mad’ is passion.’
‘Mad’ is capturing life between two moments.
Having done my Masters in Communication Media for Children, gave me vast exposure to creating quality content like photos, stories and videos for children. This also helped me tune into understanding children and interact with them in a manner they readily receive and learn.
I along with my husband Ashton, teach Isha Hatha Yoga and shoot stills and videos in India and Canada.
I simply love what I do!
Because Photography is a very powerful tool in this world.
I have the honor of documenting the most important moments in people’s lives and helping them in preserving their special memories forever.
My style is relaxed, informal, natural and fun. I take the time with each and every client to produce the very best work of art – the kind that can be treasured forever.
And now, i would like to share this understanding with you.
I want to offer you a wonderful photography learning experience which will enrich and inspire you to look at life with a different perspective and unleash the creator in you.
Looking forward to creating magical, untold visual stories with you and your children.