The Ultimate Guide to Selling Private Label Products
What you'll learn
- Create products that smash the competition
- Be able to add massive value to their current product listings.
- Be able to not just private label a product but create a brand that people can interact with.
- Students will need to be competent in selling products online.
- Have a good knowledge of eCommerce
- Have the knowledge to be able to source products from factories to private label.
PUT YOUR SALES INTO OVERDRIVE! LEARN STEP BY STEP HOW TO GIVE HUGE VALUE TO THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL, DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF ON THE MARKETPLACE AND LEAVE YOUR COMPETITION STANDING!
So you have a product or products that you are selling on Amazon, eBay and other eCommerce marketplaces, you may even have a website too. If this is the case then congratulations in getting this far.
Now its time to take things to the next level!
You'll discover how you can easily turn products into fully branded selling machines that your competition cant touch! Just having a logo from Fiverr is already becoming all to common and soon the market will be saturated with them.
To stay way ahead of the pack you'll learn:
- How to pick super hot products that you can get started with in building a new empire.
- What works and what doesn't when private labeling with examples from market leaders.
- A big and scarily obvious secret that many miss when setting up that will make life so much easier and really maximize your sales.
- First Class Product research that you can use independently or combine with existing research techniques.
- How to add MASSIVE value to your products. This is one of the most important things you can learn in today's eCommerce world and will make you more money by hands down beating your competition.
- Examples from some of the Internets leading sellers in what works and how to implement it.
- Keyword research for private labeling and how to incorporate it into your brand building.
- A step by step guide in how to create massive value in your products from scratch (this is worth the price alone!).
- How to reduce marketing costs and increase conversions to a record level.
- And much much more!
For the first time ever, a course that doesn't just teach you how to slap a logo on your product but how to build a brand and intern an EMPIRE!
Having a product that you sourced and are getting shipped in is awesome but it is just the tip of a very big and very fun iceberg that can change your life and DOMINATE your chosen niche.
This course is not for the beginner and you will require a few things first.
If you are a beginner and want get in on the eCommerce revolution then type/copy paste 'Online Seller Blueprint' into the search bar above and get cracking.
You will need:
- Your own product(s) that you have a constant supply of.
- Or have the ability to find/research new products and get them shipped.
- A computer.
- Not essential but a hobby or interest that you love to do.
- Have completed the Online Seller Blueprint (also not essential but would be a massive help).
- That's it! :)
If you are like all of us at SourceShipSell and Pressibly you like to build, create and sell. This course will take you from just having a product to a full scale brand with multiple income streams and encourage you to constantly increase your products online presence through websites, forums, blogs and social media. Doing these things will get you a huge following that you can sell and market to time and time again.
So Sign Up Now And Take Your Products To The Next Level!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people already selling product(s) they have sourced.
- This is course is not for newbie sellers and having a product in constant supply is a must.
- If you are a newbie then check out Online Seller Blueprint first.
Hello my name is Danny Guerin, I am a importer, online entrepreneur and CEO of Source Ship Sell.
I have been sourcing products from Alibaba for resale for nearly 10 years. I am also an eCommerce web developer and am very experienced with Magento, Shopify and Wordpress.
The eCommerce revolution is happening right now and I am excited to be a part of it and to help others to succeed too. With eCommerce still in its infancy there is more than enough to go around and by sharing what I know with others this only helps and strengthens our industry.
I try to be as visual as possible with my style of teaching whilst telling you exactly what you need to know. I also enjoy a giggle along the way too as if you are not having fun then learning is a lot harder.
I am constantly changing and updating my courses and hope that they meet and exceed all your expectations.