Printing spreadsheets in Excel
- Some computer usage is expected.
This course covers one of the most often performed tasks in Excel, but one that is not fully understood even by experienced, capable professionals. Learn to print a spreadsheet of almost any size starting with the first video. The course is only seven videos long and lasts about thirty minutes. Why thirty minutes just to learn how to print? Well, software developers often provide a number of ways to perform the same task, and that is the case with printing a spreadsheet in Excel. Also, some of these known ways can be combined to achieve the results we wish. Lastly, some methods may be more preferred by You, and so I did not wish to leave that out.
Who this course is for:
- This course was first made available in a corporate environment. Professionals can take full advantage of this course since they are often tasked to create, edit, read, and of course, print large spreadsheets. Anyone who desires to understand this important function in a task-based manner will benefit from this course. In short, it is for All, however, experienced Excel Users will find this information basic.
- 02:50Scaling a spreadsheet to print
- 1 questionScaling Quiz
- 03:41Preview your spreadsheet with Page Break Preview
- 1 questionPage Break Preview Quiz
- 04:09Setting the Print Area
- 1 questionSet the Print Area Quiz
- 01:53Preview using Print Preview Full Screen
- 1 questionPrint Preview Full Screen Quiz
- 07:17Using Page Layout
- 1 questionPage Layout tab Quiz
- 02:37Using Page Order
- 1 questionUsing Page order Quiz
- 03:38Use Wrap Text
- 1 questionWrap Text Quiz
- 04:15Adding a Header or Footer
- 1 questionHeader/Footer Quiz
A certified Excel expert and CompTIA certified Technical Trainer. Responsible for eLearning development in a corporate environment. Although professionals can be very talented and capable they may not always be comfortable with technology. My investment is in creating a comfort level with these necessary tools so that they empower its Users to fulfill their tasks.