All about printing and plotting in AutoCAD
What you'll learn
- Use of proper scales drawings
- Create and modify your own color and named plot style tables
- Work in model space and paper space
- Generate 2D layout from 3D drawings and plot them
- Drawing markup and review tools and a lot more
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
In this course I have tried to include all the topics of printing and plotting in AutoCAD. The course is intended for a user who has at least a little knowledge of basic AutoCAD tools and commands. The course will not only teach you about scaling and printing your 2D drawings but it will also teach all about 3D printing and plotting tools.
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals who want to learn in depth about printing and plotting tools of AutoCAD
Jaiprakash Pandey is the published author of “Practical AutoCAD book” by Packt publication he is also an Autodesk AutoCAD certified professional and Autodesk expert elite community member.
He has been delivering CAD training to corporate clients for more than 8 years and his clients include Steel, Power, Automobile industries and also government organizations, fortune 500 companies and the military.
Jaiprakash has worked with Zinc and aluminium Die casting companies, design firms and educational institutions and has gained experience in working with CAD software in the industry as well as delivering training to students and professionals.