How To Succeed at Print On Demand - Merch By Amazon & Beyond
What you'll learn
- UNDERSTAND the beauty of the Print On Demand business model
- DISCOVER how it is still possible to make good money on Merch By Amazon
- LEARN the 5 Main Factors towards making a living from Print On Demand
- FIND OUT where you can get ideas for new niches
- DISCOVER how to validate your niches based on demand and sales
- DETERMINE how to validate your niches based on competition
- WATCH as I create an original Random Pattern design from scratch
- LEARN how to create multiple assets with my Multi-product Design Process
- You need to be hardworking
- It helps if you are a creative or at least have an eye for a good design
- You should be willing to treat Print On Demand as a T-Shirt business
I have created the course, How To Succeed at Print On Demand - Merch By Amazon & Beyond, to give you a comprehensive overview of the current state of play in the Print On Demand industry and hopefully to help you get a better idea as to whether Print On Demand might be a worthwhile opportunity for you!
The course is split into two main parts:
Part One of the course begins by looking at the Print On Demand business model and why it provides such an incredible opportunity. Merch By Amazon is then discussed in detail and whether or not the king of POD platforms has become saturated due to too much competition.
However, the majority of the first part of the course concentrates on the 5 Factors, which have been responsible for me being able to make a real success of my Print On Demand business.
Part Two of the course is all about putting the strategies learned in Part One into practice, in the form of a Case Study called Skip The Straw, Save The Turtle, where you will learn:
How I came up with an idea for a potential niche
How I validated the niche using principles from the Merch Micro Niche Blueprint
How I created an original Random Pattern Design for use within the niche
How I created multiple designs from this pattern for use on multiple products through multiple platforms
Specifically, you will learn how to create a random pattern design for use on:
T-Shirts, Hoodies and PopSockets on Merch By Amazon
Various sized low content paperback books on Amazon KDP Print
Dozens of different print on demand products on non-Amazon platforms such as Redbubble
You will also be given an over-the-shoulder look at my Multi-product Design Process and discover how easy it is to create assets on dozens of products through a number of print on demand platforms, thus maximising your revenue while diversifying your income.
How To Succeed at Print On Demand - Merch By Amazon & Beyond really is a must-have course for anyone who has started their Print On Demand journey or is thinking about designing t-shirts and other POD products to sell online.
Whether you are new to Merch By Amazon or a veteran, have experience self-publishing books on Amazon KDP or are interested in designing t-shirts on Redbubble or any of the other POD platforms out there, then this course is definitely the one for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in getting into the Print On Demand business
- Anyone who is currently on Merch By Amazon
- Anyone who is struggling to get regular sales on Merch By Amazon
- Anyone who wants to expand their Merch By Amazon T-Shirt business
Having worked as a marketing manager in London during the nineties, where he also completed his Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, David decided to leave the rat race in 2000, head east and forge a new career as an online marketer. It was during this time that he published his first book.
As a British ex-pat living in Slovakia, David has set up online businesses and written non-fiction books in a number of different niches, most notably freelance translating, ESL and all things Slovak. He also taught Business English to Slovak companies and private individuals and lectured at universities and other educational institutions, where he developed his passion for teaching.
In the last few years, from his mountain home in the heart of Europe, David has primarily focused on print on demand and self-publishing, during which time he has created over 5,000 designs and published over 1,000 books. In addition to this, David has taught online courses to over 50,000 students, mainly in the print on demand and self-publishing niches, and is currently half-way through writing his first series of YA fiction novels.