Print On Demand Course For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create Print On Demand products
- How to link Printify fulfillment to your online shop
- Learn how to use Printify to fulfill your product orders
- Learn how pricing and payments work with Printify
- How to add custom artwork to products
- How to select your print provider based on location
- How to overcome back order challenges or delays
- No experience needed! This course is for beginners. Just need access to internet and a device or computer.
In this course I am going to teach you how to create your own Print On Demand Products using Printify.
"Print On Demand" is when you add your own art or words to a product (shirts, hats, aprons, mugs etc...) and add that product to your online shop. When a customer buys the product, your print provider prints it, packages it and ships it directly to the customer for you. This eliminates the need to carry large amounts of stock and spend the money up front. Hence the name "Print On Demand". It's a wonderful thing!
In this course, you will learn:
1. Why I Chose Printify: There are a variety of Print On Demand providers, but I share why I love Printify the best!
2. How It Works: I share a Printify tour and show you how the entire process works.
3. Payments and Pricing: In this video I share how the process of payments and pricing works with Printify.
4. How To Design Your Products: This is the fun part! I share the steps to create your own unique designs. The possibilities are endless!
5. Choosing Your Product Printer and File Formats: I share the process of choosing your product printer based on location and I also discuss the best file formats for your art.
6. Ordering Samples: The best way to see the quality of your products is to order samples! I show you how in this video.
7. Customizing Production Settings: Learn how to customize your own production setting to best suit your workflow! I share my best hacks and also how to overcome challenges due to back order or delays.
8. Ongoing Support: I share how to reach out for ongoing support with Printify.
So excited to share this course with you and help you get started creating your own products!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to learn how to make Print On Demand products.
Vision City is an graphic design and illustration studio that began as doodles in Melanie Greenwood's sketchbook, while touring Europe with rock musicians in moving vehicles. As a former Model with Elmer Olsen Model Management and graphic design graduate from George Brown collage (Toronto, ON), Melanie always had a special passion for music branding and inspirational messaging. When she founded Vision City in the spring of 2009, her work consisted of promotional campaigns for bands and record labels around the world, including photography, album artwork, t-shirt design, concert posters and logo design.
After moving to California in 2011 with her musician husband Chris, (AKA "Manafest") Melanie felt compelled and inspired to find a deeper purpose for her artwork. Thus, the very first Vision City screen print collection was born on November 15, 2011, consisting of 12 black and white inspirational concepts known as the "Born For This" Collection. The collection sold successfully on a private Etsy store and was quickly picked up by FAB, which created a world wide platform for the collection. She continued to develop art print series and showcase in a variety of LA art shows including Unique LA and Renegade Craft Fair. The Vision City brand quickly became known for black and white uplifting illustrations. In the spring of 2013, Melanie had the honour of having a selection of VC art pieces screened onto canvas and added to the fall 2013 collection of the National Children's Decor Retailer, Land of Nod. Vision City was awarded "Artwork of the year" at the 2012 CMGA Music Awards for her work with "The Color" album art.
Vision City is now a tri-purpose company offering design service, art products and now online education. Melanie continues to work within the music industry while developing the VC art collections. Her newest passion is teaching other artists to develop business practices for their design services, so they too can pursue their dreams. "Vision is not only the ability to see, but also the ability to dream".