Principles of the Montessori Method
What you'll learn
- Understanding the principles of the Montessori educational method and applying them
- Learn why the Montessori method really works.
- Gain in depth understanding of the Montessori theory.
- No prerequesites
- Anyone who is interested to learn about education is invited to join!
This is a course full of lectures which will make you understand how and why the Montessori method works. Montessori vocabulary like "The Absorbent Mind", "Polarisation of Attention" , "Human Tendencies", "Sensitive Periods" and many more are being explained in this course. You will get to know why methods work and why others don´t. You will learn which type of language to use in order to be heard and understood by your students or kids.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to know more about the Montessori Method.
- This course is for everybody who works in the field of education.
- This course is for anybody who wants to educate or teach more effectively.
- All parents, teachers, babysitters, assistant teachers, grandparents, school principals,... all who work with children in any sourrounding or walk of life
I am a passionate teacher´s teacher, psychologist and book author. I have taught several thousand teachers around the world in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Kenya and China and I am looking forward to teaching you!
My speciality is Montessori Education and teacher training courses. I have been teaching the Montessori method for teachers and I want to teach the real method as developed by Maria Montessori giving background information from modern neurosciences, so you will understand why it works.
I have been working as a teacher for all levels and age groups throughout my life, from nursery to university and adult education.
I was born in Vienna/Austria and still live in a small Austrian town.