1. Principles of Simple Interest
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- solve for the future value or maturity value
- Solve for the interest amount
- solve for the rate
- Solve for the principal or present value
- You will need be able to solve simple algebraic equations. You will need to use your reading abilities to interpret the information given in a problem statement.
- you will need a calculator (a Business Financial calculator would be best).
Using the basic simple interest formulas, you will be able to solve for any of the variables (I, S, P, r or t) when given the values of any three. This course will take you approximately 3-4 hours to complete..
I provide you with a workbook style manual that you can use to fill in with your notes as you are watching the video lectures. This will give you a great comprehensive set of notes for all sorts of interesting problems involving simple interest calculations.
If you wish to understand how time affects the value of money, then this is a good starting course for you..
- This course is intended for students who wish to gain a basic understanding of the simple interest formulas and how they work.
- this course is also intended for those who wish a basic review of simple interest topics
We discuss the language or terminology used in simple interest. The basic formulas are also given. (page 1 of the workbook)