Principles of marketing 4 P's and the 4 E's College standard
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the principles of marketing
- The 4 p's of marketing
- the 4 E's of marketing
- Applied what they have learned in a real life setting
- Many different marketing strategies!
- Understand advertising
- Product Price, place, promotion are the 4 p's
- The 4 E's are: Experience, everyplace, exchange, evangelism
- No previous knowledge required!!!
- Be prepared to learn
This course covers so much material! I am going to college for business management. This marketing is a mirror image of my marketing class. Marketing is essential for anyone going into any type of business. Accounting, management, marketing, analytic and so many more careers need marketing principles. This course will take you from knowing nothing to knowing an incredible amount of knowledge. Advertising is covered as well. We will learn about packaging, buyer to buyer promotion, different marketing strategies, consumer habits, Target market strategies, bundling, Classifying consumer products, Crucial components in marketing. What a SWOT analysis is and why every business uses one. Internal and external environmental marketing, what we can and cannot control. Consumer situation factors. Different types of advertising and why certain strategies are favored in certain markets. There is so much more and we will go in depth together on each and every subject. No previous experience required. College standard material.
- Anyone who wants to know about marketing
- Future college students in business
- College students
- Preparation for work
- More experience
This video is the longest of the course. But is best to take in all at once for this video. It explains how the 4 p's intertwine with the 4 e's. This video has a ton of information in it.